Raw World Tour: Cardiff, Wales

Friday finally, but the only thing about today, we got to fly out to Wales for a show in Cardiff. Mike, Aly and Alex are all awake again and sitting in me and Alex's room talking, while I'm semi-asleep still. The guys are talking about something and Aly's laying on her stomach poking me randomly.

"Go awayyyy." I groan and mumble.

"Nope."

"What do you want?" I say into the pillow.

"We have a plane to catch in a while so you might want to get up."

"Ughhh, really?" I sigh into the pillows.

"Fine, I'll get up."

"Hah, I win." Aly says, smacking Alex's leg.

"You said I couldn't make her get up."

"Well normally it takes a while to get her up."

"I have a technique, I've refined it over the years." She laughs.

"All we saw you do is poke her randomly."

"That's the easiest part. I have other ways if she's more stubborn." She shrugs, and then laughs when I stick my tongue out at her.

"Your technique may work, but so does his." I point to Alex.

"Yeah well he's your boyfriend so he's going to have other ways of waking you up." She snickers.

"Which I'm sure are the same ways that Mike uses to wake you up." I say, heading into the bathroom to change.

Mike laughs and Aly giggles, her cheeks turning a very faint pink color.

"I don't want to know." Alex chuckles, Aly sticks her tongue out at him.

I come out of the bathroom all changed. I walk up behind Alex who is now sitting at the table with you and Mike. I again wrap my arms around his neck from behind and place my chin on his shoulder.

"Awww." Aly laughs.

"So how much longer 'till we leave?" I ask.

"About an hour and a half." Mike replies.

"Then I didn't need to get up yet, thanks Aly." I say sarcastically.

"You're welcome."

"I think I'll go youtube video searching."

"Ooh how fun." Aly grins.

I log on and then go onto youtube and search for videos, I just search for Mike's dorky dancing on ECW years ago. I find it and I click on it.

"Haha, love this video."

Aly's already laughing since she realized what it was. Then the video gets to the point where the music starts and so does his dancing. Mike's face just gets redder and redder.

"What were you thinking with this dance?" I ask, laughing.

"I have no idea." He mumbles.

"Now dancing like that is better than the rigid statue dancing we need to work on for the performance in a few weeks. The dance we're all doing is basically all hip movement, you need to tap back into that like you did here."

"Okay."

"And you, you just got to learn how to do it." I say, looking at Alex.

"Yeah yeah yeah...we'll work on it." Alex replies.

"I know what to search for next." I say, typing something into the search box.

"Ohhh I love this." I say as the video plays.