Raw World Tour: Nice, France

Another week going by as slow as possible. I try to sleep in today because I'm sure we don't have anything planned business wise. But as I'm lying there, I'm being lightly nudged and I hear a voice, Alex's voice to be exact telling me to get up. I groan in protest and roll over onto my stomach, my face in the pillows.

"CareBear, you got to get up. We're leaving soon to head to France." I hear Alex's voice ring in my ears.

"For what?" I mumble.

"The Raw World Tour."

"Do I have to?" I whine, mumbling into the pillow.

"Yes, you do. Now get up."

I reluctantly get up, but when I do I sit on the side of the bed and stretch. I sit there for a while still waking up, before grabbing my clothes to wear.

"Where's Aly and Mike?" I ask, before heading into the bathroom to change.

"They're already down in the lobby waiting for us so we can go to the airport. Now go get dressed, we don't have a lot of time."

I nod and head into the bathroom and take a quick shower before changing into a blue, V-neck long sleeved shirt and jeans. I quickly put on my jewelry which consisted of a blue topaz stone ring, blue topaz drop earrings and a Love In My Heart diamond necklace. I finished off with my makeup which was blue eyeshadow and lip gloss, and my nails were a sparkly blue. I also sprayed on some perfume too. I came out and slipped on my shoes what were white and blue. I packed everything into my suitcases, put on my jacket and followed Alex out of the room and down to the lobby where we returned the key cards and walked over to Mike and Aly.

"We have a long flight to France, you'll have tons of time to sleep Dolce." Aly says, as we walk up to her because I looked extremely tired.

"Where are we going first in France anyway?" I ask, yawning.

"Nice, France." Mike answers.

"Nice? It must be nice then, haha." I joke.

"Haha, but yeah I have a match tonight against Cena." Mike adds.

"Again? Well count me out for cheering for either one of you. You know I can't take sides when it comes down to you two." I state.

"Yeah, me neither." Aly adds.

"Just going to be there for support."

"Right, me too."

"Well we got a plane to catch don't we?" I laugh.

They all nod and we head out to the car and we're driven to the airport. For the long ride to the airport, I had taken out my ipod and started listening to my music and then started messing around on my phone. When I see we're in view of the airport, I put my phone away into my pocket and then turn off my ipod and put that away. Once we pull up in front of the airport, we all get out and grab our bags/suitcases from the back. Of course around us were a few photographers, but we pay no attention to them as we walk into the airport and head to our gate to get onto the plane. We get onto the plane and to our seats and then we're off to France. Mike and Aly already have the dvd player out and a movie playing.

"Blehh, long flights are boring. There's only so many times I can listen to the same songs on my ipod for so long." I joke.

"Yeah." Alex agrees.

"You want to listen with me?"

"Sure, why not." He chuckles.

I offer him the other earbud and then press play to continue the playing of the ipod. He snorts in amusement as 'Don't Cha' by the Pussycat Dolls plays.