Maryse Match & Apology

We came back from a commercial break and that's when the camera was following Aly backstage after she left the Diva locker room to find me. That's when she's stopped by Maryse.

"What was that all about earlier?" she asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about Frenchie. Now get out of my way." Aly says back.

Maryse pushes her back as she tries to walk away.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. The whole episode with Miz. Don't you ever learn?"

"Don't I ever learn? Why don't YOU ever learn? He's not into you anymore, and if you actually used that brain of yours under that little blonde hair of yours, you'd realize that."

"Look, I'm smarter and prettier than you. I don't know what he sees in you. I'm suggest you back off before I make you." Maryse threatens.

"Ha, make me back off. Honey, you're a tease and no decent superstar here would even want to be with you. I don't know what Ted sees in you Blondie."

"Well, I'll be happy to make you eat those words when I beat you in our match tonight." Maryse says.

"Bring it on blondie, I won't lose again." She says imitating Maryse's little hand move she does and walks away.

Then the commentators come onto the screen.

"Wow, looks like we have a bit of a diva rivalry on our hands Cole."

"Indeed we do, Maryse and Sadie in the ring in just a few moments."

We cut to another commerical after that 2nd backstage segment.

"You know Alex, I can't wait to go back to the hotel and watch this, I want to see what happened when Mike chased Aly down the hallway." I say.

"Yeah that should be funny to see."

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to WWE Superstars. We have a very interesting match coming up. Maryse and Sadie go at each other after the rivalry started just weeks ago."

They flashed back to when Maryse confronted her and Mike and when they were done, Maryse was already in the ring. Once her music faded, Aly's music played. But the thing is, he music is changed from 'You give love a bad name' by Bon Jovi to 'Up' by Jesse McCartney. She comes out wearing a fitted version of Mike's 'Hello I'm Awesome" shirt. She comes out and the pyros go off when Jesse starts singing. She comes out through the smokes and as he sings "drop it low" she does one of those moves.

"And introducing her opponent, Sadie!"

After that it's kind of hip hop bouncy moves until she jumps up onto the apron and does our entrance and poses. Meanwhile backstage with Mike, I see him just watch in awe. His eyes bug out and he has the most priceless look on his face.

"Mike you okay?" I ask laughing.

"Huh? Uh yeah I'm fine." he says clearly lying.

Maryse pushes Aly, trying to get her mad. She keeps pushing her and backs away laughing, that's when Aly runs and clotheslines her to the mat. She holds the back of her head, rolling onto her side trying to get up. Then she touches her face like she always does when she's hit there.

"Hurt didn't it blondie?!" Aly yells asking.

She gets up and into the corner, Aly runs at her and tries to jump on her through the ropes

but she elbows her in the face. Maryse goes to run at her and then Aly kicks her in the gut and she bends over. That's when she goes against the ropes and runs, and then knees her in the head making her stand back up. Then she grabs her neck and just drops her, the exact move Miz does to his opponents. Aly goes for the pin, but no use Maryse kicks out. She gets up and just leans against the ropes looking at Maryse taking her sweet time in getting up to regain her strength. When she does regain her strength, she tries to knock Aly over the ropes and out onto the floor. Aly duck and Maryse misses, but she turns around and hits Aly knocking her down.

Maryse gets on top of her and starts shaking Aly's head onto the mat repeatedly. That's when everyone cheers as Miz runs out to help. He doesn't get in the ring though, because that will be a disqualification. He stands outside the ring distracting Maryse and arguing with her. That's until Aly is able to get up and pulls Maryse down and puts her in a submission move. Maryse is struggling, but she finally gave up and tapped.

The bell dings signaling the end of the match.

"Here is your winner, Sadie!"

Aly gets up and the music plays. Her arm is raised by the ref signaling the win.

"How do you like that blondie? Mess with me again!"

Mikw is waiting outside the ring, smirking because he made Maryse lose and Aly win. Aly gets out of the ring, and they walk backstage together.

"I finally shut her mouth. I got tired of her little french canadian mouth."

"She clearly was way too distracted with me. Oh by the way, I love what you did with my shirt."

"Of course you do." Aly responds smirking.

"And that entrance, just...wow."

"Well I decided that I should change the song, the other one wasn't really working for me

that well."

"Well I think your new song is way better."

"Of course you do."

I'm walking backstage to see if I could find Aly and Miz, that's when I bump into Edge.

"Well look here, we have Ms. PDA. You know that stuff is for your privacy not for the universe to see."

"Really? You're one to talk, you're like the king of PDA. Hello...Lita...Vickie, I watched before and you just made the show less entertaining. You want to talk about PDA, look at yourself Rated R Superstar."

I push him aside and walk along and I'm confronted by Cody.

"What now Rhodes?"

"Carly, I just want to apologize for my actions these past few weeks. I got jealous I admit it, I'm sorry for everything. Just don't hate me."

"Must've took you a lot to say that to me. You know what? I forgive you, just don't let it happen again, NXT is over time to drop the act."

Then Zack Ryder comes out of nowhere.

"You know it!"

I look at him weird.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask shortly after.

I walk away from him and Cody and into the locker room to change to leave later. There's a knock on the door, and I'm the only one in the diva locker room. I made sure I had my regular clothes on and I responded while putting my shoes on.

"Come in."

In walks Alex all dressed in regular clothes.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, just have to tie this shoe and we can go."

I finish and grab my bag and we head out the door, and to the superstar locker room to find Aly and Mike. Once we get there, I knock on the door.

"Mike, Aly come on we're heading back to the hotel."

Aly opens the door.

"We'll be right out. I still have to change."

"Alright, well we'll be in the car waiting."

Alex and I walk out into the fresh air to get to the car. We wait a while until we see Mike and Aly come out.

"Aly you look exhausted." I say looking at her.

"That's what happens when you wrestle someone, you use all your strength."

"Well duh I know that, have you been getting a lot of sleep lately?"

"From time to time, but don't worry about me I'll be fine."

"Alright."

We pull out of the lot and head back to the hotel. I ended up yawning and falling asleep in the backseat with Alex. I was passed out, so Alex carried me up to the room and we both went to bed. Aly and Mike soon passed out in their room, because of being so tired. Tomorrow we have to get up early for the next episode of RAW, oh joy.