Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments Again

After Monday Night Raw, we went back to the hotel. We get to the hallway where our rooms were.

"Aly? You want to come to NXT with us tomorrow night?"

"You should know my answer to that. If Mike going to be there, then I'll be there." She replied whispering to me.

"Of course, should've known."

Mike and Aly start heading to their rooms, but I stop them real quick.

"Hey guys, wait a minute. Be sure to come by the room tomorrow, because I got some funny things to show you. Aly, you know what I'm talking about."

"I sure do, and you know that I'll be there tomorrow. Night guys."

Alex and I walk to our room, but we stop outside the door and we see Mike and her talking. I can't make out what they were talking about.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I ask Alex.

"Who knows, could be anything."

I see a bunch of smiling and then Aly just suddenly hugs him. Something good happened, I can tell.

"Well something good happened, they hugged."

"Hmmm, well I guess we'll find out tomorrow." Alex said.

I see Aly walk off to her room, then I yell to Mike.

"Night Mike!"

He waves and then walks inside his room. Alex and I head into our room as well, and we just crash. I end up falling asleep with him arms wrapped around me.

The next day I woke up late, 10am. I see that Alex is already up, and that Mike and Aly are also in the room.

"Good morning sunshine!" Aly yells.

"Ugh, not so loud." I say still half asleep.

"Sorry." Aly apologizes.

"It's alright. You were still sleeping while we walked in. We figured that we'd wait and let you sleep a bit more before waking you up, but you already did wake up." Aly stated.

"You were saying some pretty interesting things in your sleep Carls." Mike says smirking.

Crap, and I know what I was dreaming about too.

"Uh, what?" I ask trying to not know anything.

"Don't play dumb with me, we all heard you. Do you dare me to imitate you? I will Carly, I will." Mike threatens.

"Mike, shut up. I talk in my sleep all the time, you know that."

"I'm only kidding with you Carls." Mike says.

"So are you ready for those videos?" Aly asks.

"Yeah sure, go get my laptop and plug it into the TV." I say to her.

Aly goes and grabs my laptop and plugs it into the TV, then hands it to me. I log onto my computer, and wait for things to load.

"Nice background."Alex says pointing to my background image as him.

"Thanks, that's my favorite."

Once everything is loaded, I go onto Youtube. I go into the search box and type in the first video that I want us to watch. Once Aly see's the name of the video I search and click on, she instantly cracks up. We all sit there and watch the video instantly play.

"You know I don't normally drink coffee, because people say I'm really high strung. And when I start drinking coffee or caffeine or anything like that, I start talking really fast and people say that I'm really annoying. Do you think I'm annoying John?" Mike says then asks John Morrison.