Sweet, Sweet Revenge

We come back from the commercial and John Cena is outside his room about to be interviewed.

"John, last night at Night Of Champions I asked you a simple question, I'll ask you another simple question tonight on Raw. Are you disappointed that you didn't leave night of champions as the WWE Champion?"

"Disappointed? Disappointed Josh, a lot of good things happened yesterday. The fantasy football team did great, we beat the Murph. Economic Bureau said the recession is over. It's working for you, is that a Burberry Tie? Yeah, good look. And Randy Orton is the new WWE Champion. Normally I wouldn't be so excited about that but, last night I...I got to admit, I enjoyed seeing Randy Orton win. Because he got to RKO Wade Barrett. I don't think the Nexus remembers me saying this but, let me just turn back the clock. I will take all of you out, one by one! Well they started with 8, but now they're down to 5. After what happened last night, tonight I get a match with Wade Barrett. I get a match with the leader, I get to silence the kingpin. If I take out the leader, then everybody else is just going to walk around. What do we do, what do we do, just like zombies. Uh, we're the Nexus, look at my arm band. Take out the leader, the group will fall to pieces. So tonight Wade Barrett, the winds of change. Stop." He says then walking away.

We left midway, because Mike was coming out to watch the match between Edge and Daniel Bryan. His music comes on and we walk out, but without Alex and we were all dressed nice. He started talking as the music faded and we walked down the ramp with him.

"For the record, last night at Night Of Champions, I did not tap out. Daniel Bryan did not beat me."

Then someone in the audience started saying that he tapped out.

"No, no what you don't know is that yesterday morning I woke up and I had a tender medial collateral ligament. That's an injury. The doctors begged me not to compete, but despite the medical risk being the true champion that I am and you all know me to be, I competed. I did what none of you would've done, including you fatso!"

Aly and I snicker at that comment, and we continue on.

"Unfortunately during the match, my injury became so aggravated, that I had to save myself from potential surgery. If any of you understand anything, anything at all, understand this. I can and I will regain my United States Championship. Because I'm the Miz, and I...I did not tap out!" He finished before we walked over to Cole and Lawler to join them ringside for the match.

Aly and Miz sat by King and I sat over by Cole as we go to a commercial, then soon come back.

"Well folks we're back on Raw Miz good to see you buddy." Cole said shaking Mike's hand.

"Thank you."

"As well as you Sadie, and you Carly." He said shaking our hands and sitting back down.

"Captain Courageous."

"There you go." Mike said.

"I didn't realize, that you had an injury last night. I knew there was a reason you lost your championship. What a courageous, what a valiant effort."

"I don't consider it a loss, especially exactly what happened with my medial collateral ligament." Mike explains while Edge's music comes on.

"This contest is set for onefall, approaching the ring from Toronto Ontario Canada, weighing 241 pounds, he is the Rated R Superstar, Edge!" Justin announced.

"And by the way folks, as Edge gets set for action I want to make sure everybody sees this. Everyone sees this out here at ringside, it's the WWE Magazine. Look at this, look who's on the cover. The cover boy right there." Cole adds in.