The Night Belongs To Us

Now it's Thursday, and tonight is WWE Superstars. I roll over after waking up to go back to sleep and end up bumping into Alex, but I just end up wrapping one of my arms around him and laying my head on him. I decide that I can't go back to sleep after many failed attempts, so I just lay there as he's still sleeping and wait for him to wake up.

"You pick the weirdest days to wake up early." He mumbles, cracking one eye open.

"Good morning to you too, haha."

He chuckles and lets his eyes close.

"I don't want to move just yet. This is nice."

"Wasn't planning on moving. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to wait for you to wake up."

"Ah."

"You can go back to sleep if you want, I don't mind." I suggest.

"Nah, I'm pretty awake now. I just don't feel like moving."

"Uh huh, that's 'cause I got a hold of you." I joke.

"Not going to deny that." He smirks.

"You make a good pillow, haha."

"Good to know." He chuckles.

"More wrestling tonight, blehh another match against Layla."

"You're going to kick ass."

"Don't I always?" I laughs.

"Of course." He grins.

Then the sun starts coming up and it shines in the room right at me.

"No sun..." I say, hiding my face in his neck and he just laughs.

"I suppose since it's not going to go away, I should get up. Definitely should, because I don't want Aly waking me up again. I don't know though, debating whether to get up or not."

"If you get up now, we can get ready and go out to have breakfast."

"Sneak out before they notice haha." I say pointing to the door leading to Aly and Mike's room.

"I think I hear somebody moving around in there though." Alex says listening carefully.

"One of them could be getting up to go to the bathroom, to be sure we could get ready quickly and sneak out quietly."

"If you say so." He laughs and sits up.

I get out of bed and grab my clothes to wear for the day and get changed in the bathroom. I come out after changing and sit on the side of the bed and grab my jewelry to put on, then I put my shoes on and then finish with makeup.

"Did I ever say that you look good in blue?" Alex says from somewhere behind me.

"No but thanks for sharing." I laugh.

"But I have to say that you look even better in blue." I add.

"Oh really." He says with a half-smirk.

"Really." I say leaning my head backwards looking at him.

"We should get going." He comments, looking at the clock and then at the door connecting the rooms.

"Right." I say grabbing my phone and following him out the door.

Meanwhile in Aly and Mike's room, she wakes up to the feeling of breathing on the back of her neck and she twitches.

"Tickles." She mumbles, rolling over and gently pushing Mike onto his back and scooching over to lay halfway on top of him.

"Much better."