Tattoos & The Club

I'm awoken Wednesday morning by Aly bursting into the room.

"Carly get up!"

"Ugh, five more minutes!" I yell.

I roll over and feel no one next to me.

"Alex?" I ask.

"He went to the gym with Mike. It's just you and me today again." Aly explains.

"Oh okay, awesome. What do you plan on doing today?" I ask.

"I was thinking about getting a tattoo, how about you?"

"I don't think I'll get one, but yeah sure I'll go with you."

"Yay! This tattoo is going to be epic." she exclaims

"Speaking of tattoos...did you know that Alex has one?"

"Oh really? Where and what is it?" she asks.

"It's on his back and it's some kind of cross, I like it. Just noticed it last night."

"That's hot." she stated.

"He's mine, too bad."

"Well anyways, get dressed and let's go!"

"Okay okay, anxious much?" I ask.

"I just really want a new tattoo, come on get ready!"

"Okay take a chill pill and relax."

I get up and go into my bag and choose clothes to wear for the day. I made sure I look my best and then I left with Aly to go to the tattoo parlor down the street. That's when we bump into CM Punk on his way out.

"Hey girls, getting some ink?" He asks.

"Well she is, I'm not."

"Nice, well see you around." he says walking back towards the hotel.

"Well let's get this over with."

We walk in and I wait out on the couch while Aly gets her tattoo. In the meantime I'm sitting there texting Alex back and forth, not telling him where I am. He tells me about him working out and such. I tell him that we should all go to the club again tonight have fun before Superstars tomorrow night, and he agrees. Aly calls me over to see the tattoo, and I tell Alex that I'll see him later.

"Carly come see my tattoo, it's finished!"

"Coming."

I walk over and take a look at it. It has Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas sitting behind the little Drink Me bottle from Alice In Wonderland, with the crown from sleeping Beauty hanging on it, and then resting on the top of the bottle is one of the bread butterflies from Alice In Wonderland.

"Aly, that's amazing. I like it."

"Thanks."

She gets the tattoo bandaged for now and then gets ready and she pays. We leave and then head back to the hotel.

"You know, maybe we should stop by the gym and see the guys. I'm sure they'd want to see them tattoos."

"Haha good idea Carly."

So we turn around and we walk to the gym that Mike and Alex are at so we can watch them work out. We get there and we can see them from outside the window. We head inside and we walk over to them.

"Hey Mike, Alex." Aly says.

"Oh hey, what's up?" he asks.

"Oh nothing much, just came from the tattoo place."