The Date

Today was the day, my date with Alex. Who knows what he has in store, it's a surprise so It could be anything. I was in the bathroom getting ready, while he was outside in the room itself getting ready himself.

"You almost ready in there?"

"Yeah don't worry. But I'm a girl we have to look perfect you know."

I come out of the bathroom and I think I left Alex like speechless.

"Wow, you look, just... wow."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Well thanks Alex, that's really sweet."

"Shall we?"

"We shall."

We walk out of the room and to the lobby. We walk out the door and into a car. I have no idea

where he's taking me, but I guess I'll find out. Next thing I knew we, pulled up in front of this fancy restaurant.

"This place looks so expensive."

"You're worth it."

We get out of the car and walk inside. We're seated and we order drinks first.

"Who knew that outside your character, you were so sweet like this."

"There's a lot of things that people don't know about me."

The waiter soon comes back and we order our food. I had fun, talking with Alex and telling him all about how I met Mike and everything. After we finished, he paid the bill and we left.

"Where to next?"

"It's a surprise, can't tell you."

"You and the surprises Riley haha."

We drive along, fighting traffic, and soon pull up somewhere.

"Where are we?"

"The beach. Mike told me that you just love the beach, figured we'd come here after we ate."

I get out of the car and start walking towards the sand.

"Aren't you coming?" I yell to Alex still inside the car.

He smiles and gets out walking alongside me on the beach.

"You know this night is turning out to be just great. I'm glad you asked me out, I was waiting

for it."

"I know, Mike told me."

"Does Mike tell you everything?"

"Pretty much. We're best buds, we tell each other everything."

"Of course. I'm glad I met you when I did. If it wasn't for you Alex, I wouldn't be in the WWE today. I guess the kiss changed my life in a number of ways. It got me closer to you, got me a job in the WWE and we're now dating. Life is just awesome."

"Couldn't have asked it to be any other way."

Then it happened. Another kiss, this time it was different. Even though the first time he kissed me, it wasn't that bad either but still. This one was from a whole different side of Alex Riley. The Alex Riley people see outside of wrestling, I'm happy to say that I'm dating that guy.

"Wow, that was way different than our first kiss."

"Well this is the Alex Riley outside wrestling. I'm not my character at all, I'm completely different and caring. You're the one I care about Carly."

"Awe, that's so sweet." I say hugging him.

We spend most of the night at the beach, but it got a little colder as the night went on. So we decided to head back to the hotel, plus Mike and Aly are coming tomorrow. I have to make sure I get tons of rest so I don't look like a train wreck in the morning. We head back to the hotel, and we walk into the room. I go into the bathroom to change out of the clothes I wore tonight and to put on PJ's. I wore something warm, because it was kind of cool out and the window was open. I climb into bed, and watch TV for a while with Alex until I got tired. I ended up falling asleep first, go figure. Alex took the remote from my hands, and turned the TV off. He set the remote on the side table and turned out the light he had turned on after walking inside. He quietly said goodnight to me and he fell asleep, not too long after.