Hell In A Cell

Sunday Night, Hell In A Cell. This is going to be a very epic night. So many championships on the line, so many chances for many people. We're waiting backstage, Mike in his ring gear and his jacket he wears to pay per views, getting set for his match. Aly is hugging him and then looks up at him.

"Whatever happens, happens. I still love you anyway okay?" she says to him quietly so that only he can hear.

He looks down at her and nods before he heads to the curtain to wait to go out. Then he gives her a quick kiss before walking away.

"Good luck Mike, show Morrison and Wabbit Boy who's boss!" I say as he's walking away.

He waves his hand in acknowledgement. We head back to the room to watch the match go down. First to come out was Morrison and Aly cringes biting her lip.

"Still the biggest show off ever."

"And one twisted individual." Aly adds quietly.

Second to come out was Daniel Bryan.

"I hate you." I say to the TV

"Wabbit Boy." Aly mutters.

Then Miz comes out and we cheer.

"Let's go babe!" Aly exclaims clapping.

"Kick their asses Mike!" I yell.

"You can do this man!" Alex says next.

The music fades so Mike can talk.

"This is ridiculous! I was the mentor of both of you! Neither of you would be anywhere if it wasn't for me! None of these people would know who either of you are, if it wasn't for me!" Mike exclaims while starting to get into the ring.

"He kind of has a point there." Aly says tilting her head.

"But without either of you, I'd still be a huge star in the WWE." He says getting into the ring.

"Again, true." Aly says.

"Because I have IT. I have the star quality, and after tonight I will be the United States Champion! And I never tapped out, because I'm the Miz...and I'm AWESOME!"

"Woo! You tell 'em!" Aly yells again.

The match starts and he goes after Morrison first trying to kick him. Morrison gets him on his back and goes to get him into submission. But Bryan grabs Morrison and then they both knock Mike down. Aly bites her lip the whole time, eyes glued to the screen. Mike rolls out of the ring, recovering, that's when Morrison and Bryan start chasing him in and out of the ring. Morrison grabs his leg and Bryan kicks him in the face, making him roll out again. Aly cringes. It's now down to Morrison and Bryan in the ring to deal with each other. Morrison is able to make him and Bryan roll out of the ring, while Bryan had the hold on him. That's when Mike comes from behind and kicks Bryan in the back making him let go of Morrison. He then grabs Morrison and rams his back into the side of the ring.

"There we go!" Aly yells.

"Haha!" I add and Alex just grins.

Mike then takes Bryan and throws him into the barrier. He throws Morrison back into the ring and stomps on him once, then as he gets into the corner he punches him so now he's leaning on the ropes. He holds his head/neck on the rope until the ref tells him to back off. He grabs him and throws him into the other corner.

"Go baby go!"

He runs at him, but Morrison lifts up and lands on top of him and Mike grabs his legs and gets him into a submission move using the ropes. Bryan comes out of nowhere and dropkicks Mike making him let go and Morrison falls to the floor while Bryan goes for another submission move. Mike sits up to get out of it but Bryan kicks him in the back making him roll over to his side. Bryan repeatedly kicks him in the chest then gets him in a submission move and Mike is struggling. They go back and forth kicking each other in the face, while Morrison emerges from nowhere and does the high flying move of his on both of them.