Backstreet Fever

After a few hours went by, we decided to order food from somewhere, and I was going to go get it.

"Are you sure that's what you all want?"

"Yeah, that's what we want."

"Alright, I shall be back." I say walking out the door and down the hall to the nearest elevator.

That's when I start singing a Backstreet Boys song, getting pumped for tonight.

"Who are you now, are you still the same or did you change somehow. What do you do, at this very moment when I think of you. And when I'm looking back, how we were young and stupid, do you remember that? No matter how I fight it, can't deny it, just can't let you go. I still need you, I still care about you. Though everything's been said and done. I still feel you, like I'm right beside you. But still no, word from you." I sing until Zack Ryder comes up to me.

"Hey Zack what's up?" I ask acting all casual.

"I didn't know you could sing that well." he said.

"You heard me huh?" I ask.

"Yeah, you were good!" he exclaims.

"Thanks, I bet you cant guess what I was singing." I joke.

"Hmm, I Still."

"You're right. One of my favorite songs ever. I'm getting all pumped up for this concert, first ever Backstreet Boys concert. But anyway, I got to go get the food that Aly, Mike, Alex and I ordered. So, see you soon"

"Woo woo woo, you know it."

I say bye to him and then leave the hotel and walk down the street to get the food. Once I get it, I take that walk back up the street then up to the room.

"Alright, food's here." I say walking in.

We take what we ordered out of the bag and start eating and watching TV. Once we were done, well Aly and I, we started getting ready for the concert.

"Oh wait, hold on I have something for us. Come in my room Dolce."

So I walk into her and Mike's room and she grabs something out of the bag. She takes out customized t-shirts for tonight. One for me and one for her.

"Aly, these are amazing. We're going to have a fun time tonight."

"Agreed."

We get ready for the concert and we finished just in time for a knock to come from the door.

"Well that's Ryder." Aly says to me.

"We'll see you later guys." I say to Alex.

Before we leave we give them a kiss goodbye and out the door we go.

''Hey ladies, ready to have some fun?" Zack asks us.

"Of course, tonight is going to be awesome!" I exclaim as we head down the hall and into the elevator.

Once we get down to the lobby we get into a car to leave.

"First before we head to the concert, we need glow sticks." Aly points out.

"Oh yeah, it's not a concert without glowsticks!" I exclaim.

"You know it." Zack says.

We stop at the store and grab a couple glow sticks, then head off to the concert. When we get there the line is already huge to get in. At least we left a but early, and at least we have tickets to get in. Hopefully we get a good spot. The doors open and we start filing in. We get inside and we walk down and there's still room in the front row, so we rush down and get the room that's left before anyone could claim it. That's when the lights went out and a countdown started. It revealed them on the screen as music started playing. Then you see them running and they come out of the screen.