NXT Finale

It's now Tuesday night, the finale of NXT season 2. I'm extremely nervous, because I don't know what's going to happen. We sit backstage watching the promo play on a TV screen, before the show started and interviews of each rookie for the finale. The pyros go off signaling the start of the show. Then the ring announcer comes into the ring to announce everyone.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome your WWE pros. MVP! Zack Ryder! John Morrison!"

"Ugh he's actually here tonight? Great." Aly says.

"Mark Henry! Dashing Cody Rhodes!"

"Ugh, I so don't want to see him tonight." I say out loud.

We wait backstage as Miz goes out first to talk with Aly holding onto him. His music comes on and he starts walking down to the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, get out of your seats. Scream at the top of your lungs for my rookie! The only rookie who has proven to be WWE's next breakout star! Alex Riley!"

Alex and I walk out, and he does what he always does coming out onto that stage. We all walk down the ramp towards the ring.

"You want my autograph?" He says into the camera, then writing his signature into the air.

"How about that?" He says again into the camera.

We then proceed to the ring as LayCool's music comes on. Ew. All of is get into the ring and wait.

"Let us introduce you to the man who is number one...in our hearts. Here's Kaval!"

The Kaval comes out, okay do they just plan to say everything together? I mean seriously it's annoying. The grab each of his arms and kiss him on both cheeks and continue to walk down the ramp.

Then Kofi Kingston is the last to come out.

"Put your hands together for the master of the McGillicutty. The ambassador of all you McGillibuddies, my rookie Michael McGillicutty!"

Then he walks out all smiles and walks down to the ring with him.

"Rookies...pros...ladies, congratulations. I know you're all anxious to find out who will be the WWE's next breakout star. I'd like to take a minute now to welcome five gentlemen, who are very very interested in the finals of this competition, the remaining rookies that were eliminated during season 2. Please welcome Titus O'Neil, Eli Cottonwood, Lucky Cannon, Showtime Percy Watson, and Husky Harris. Now just like the three remaining rookies, these gentlemen all started with a dream. As you know the winner of NXT will not only be the WWE's next breakout star, but the winner will earn a championship match live on pay per view. But rookies tonight, the pressure is times two. Because we are going to have another double elimination."

Michelle was waving 'bye' to Alex. Yeah she wishes he was gone.

"For two of you, you will have come oh so close, yet oh so far. But let's not smile just yet Alex,

Kofi, you boys prepared? Gentlemen, the three rookies tonight will have in incredible challenge ahead of them. The three rookies will face off against each other in a triple threat match and that is coming up next on NXT!"

Kaval gets in Mike's face, Michelle and Layla get in ours, and Alex gets in McGillicutty's face. That's when Kaval just shoves Mike

"Perché lei l'asino di ninja stupido, breve calvo! Kick his ass Miz!" Aly yells.

And then Alex and Michael get at it. That's when we left the ring because that's too dangerous. But that's when Kofi pushes Mike over the ropes and out onto the floor, and McGillicutty does the same to Alex.