The Day Off

After the show was over, we went out to the parking lot and got into the cars and went back to the hotel. Once we all got back to the hotel, Aly went into Mike's room with her, and of course Alex and I went into ours. When I got into the room I just collapsed back on the bed because I was so tired. Frankly my neck still hurt but I was going to be okay.

"How're you feeling?" Alex asks coming over to me.

"I still hurt but I'm going to be okay Alex, don't worry."

"It's my job to worry whether we're wrestling or not. I care about you and I don't want to see you seriously injured. Just be careful alright?"

"I'll be careful, just tell that to Rhodes and keep him out of my matches, he's starting to creep me out."

"Yeah I can see why."

"Alex you don't understand. Tonight in that ring he gave me this real seductive look, and last night at the club he came up behind me as Aly and I were dancing. He won't leave me alone, not to mention Morrison wont leave Aly alone but that's not good."

"Want me to take care of him for you?" Alex asks.

"Yeah in the ring, just save it for the ring okay? I don't want to see you getting hurt or arrested or anything like that."

"Alright, I'll save it for the ring."

~Aly and Mike~

"Lyssa are you alright?" Mike asks her as she's sitting in one of the chairs

"Yeah, just a bit sore, but I'm okay Mike. I can't believe Maryse."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, she's acting so jealous."

"That's only because I turned her down last Night Of Champions because of her little tease games. I'm surprised DiBiase is still with her." Mike says.

"Oh I can see that relationship not lasting long, because like you said she's a tease."

"Don't let her get to you Lyssa, she's totally not worth it."

"I'll try. I have a headache, I think that a good night's rest will make me feel better. See you in the morning?" Aly asks him.

"Yeah, you get rest. See you in the morning."

She heads into the bathroom to change for bed, she comes out and gets into the bed to go to sleep.

"Night Mike."

"Night Lyssa."

Mike then sat in the chair and was watching TV for while before he fell asleep in the chair.

~Regular Point Of View~

I wake up the following morning, and it was really late. My neck felt a whole lot better than last night thank god. I lay there wondering if we have to go to Superstars tonight. I wanted to ask Alex, but he was sound asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. So I decided to text Mike and ask him. I text him 'Hey Mike, do we got WWE Superstars tonight to go to?'. I wait for a reply, and I get one saying 'No, not tonight. Today we get a day off'. I sigh in relief, because I really don't want to be wrestling a 2nd night in a row. I decided that since I'm awake, I should at least get dressed. Even though it's a lazy day because we have the day off, but still I got to at least look my best you know?

I tiredly look through my bag, trying not to fall off the bed in the process. I have my clothes in hand and I wanted to get dressed right there, but to be honest I didn't want to risk Alex waking up and well yeah. He'd have a field day if he saw that, because he hasn't seen me like that before. I just don't want to risk it, so I go into the bathroom to change. After I'm done I walk out and I see that Alex is still sleeping. I decided to let him sleep and I would go out and get breakfast or something, or maybe do a little shopping. I head down to the lobby and walk towards the doors, when suddenly I bump into someone. I look over at the person and it just had to be Cody Rhodes...AGAIN.