Raw World Tour: Birmingham, England

Another day, another live show tonight. This time we're going to Birmingham, England. For once Alex has a match tonight and he's opening the show. Not to mention I also have a match, against Natalya which should be fun. I haven't really went one on one with her, so tonight I'll be able to. Got a few things to do today before the show. Going to the gym and then of course fitting in some dance practice. I wake up to the sky looking cloudy and grey, bleh this weather is depressing. I grab my computer and log on, going online to check my things like facebook and twitter and all that, updating my statuses on both. I update them saying 'Waiting for Alex to get up. Gym for workout for the show tonight, and then dancing practice'.

After playing around on facebook and such, I turn the computer off and put it away. And just in time, because Alex started moving around. I look over and he's stretching and he opens his eyes.

"Morning." I say.

"How long have you been up?" He asks tiredly.

"Oh just for a good 15 minutes. I was waiting for you to get up. I was thinking we could grab a quick breakfast and then head to the gym, then some dancing practice before we head to the arena for the show."

"Sounds good. Just one thing, wait for me to wake up completely." He jokes.

"Haha, you do that. I'm going to get changed for the gym and everything." I say getting up and grabbing clothes to change into for the gym and dancing practice.

I head into the bathroom and change into a tank top with a blue hoodie and matching blue sweatpants and sneakers and tie my hair up. I walk out of the bathroom and Alex is still laying in bed. I laugh slightly and shake my head, then walk over and jump on the bed.

"Rise and shine!" I say laughing and he just groans.

"Now look who's the lazy one." I add, he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Get up." I tell him, he sighs and gets up going to change.

"I know, you're tired. But we have things to do today remember? The gym and more dance practice." I say, as he comes out of the bathroom from changing.

"Right."

"And don't worry about Mike and Aly. I'd let them sleep in. That gives us more alone time anyway." I suggest, he grins and agrees.

"Plus, if it's just you and me, then you could probably focus more on the dancing practice."

"Yeah, less distractions." He says.

"And if you're wondering where I got this burst of energy, I can't answer that. I don't know where it came from."

"Thanks for sharing." He chuckles.

"Well we should get going if we want to get all this stuff done before tonight."

"Let's hit the road then." He comments.

"I call driving, haha."

"I don't mind." He laugh.

"Just one thing before we go, got to leave Aly a text telling here where we're going to be, so she doesn't freak out or anything." I say, taking out my phone and leaving her a text telling her where we'll be all day.

"Exactly, that would be bad. Even though we are with each other so we would be safe."

He nods as we both grab what we'll need and head down to the car. First we head to get something to eat real quick, then head to the gym. Meanwhile Aly's already awake and jumping on the bed after getting changed, trying to wake Mike up. She stops and leans over, kissing him to try to get him up. It takes him a while to actually respond to it, but when he does he grabs her and pulls her into him and then she pulls away, giggling.