Training & Plane Ride

"Hey, you have to start training soon to be able to wrestle in the near future right?" Alex asks, making me lift my head up and look over at him.

"Uh, yeah I do actually."

"Well, I can help train you."

"That's nice, but you're also a rookie. I don't know how much wrestling experience you have.

"Why don't we have Mike help too? I can learn different techniques from the both of you."

"Alright, and don't worry I'll be easy on you." He says smiling.

"Ha ha, sure. Let me ask Mike."

I turn and face Mike's balcony.

"Mike! Hey, Mike! MIKE!"

He comes walking out.

"What?"

"How do you feel about training me in wrestling? I mean I have to train and get better if I want to wrestle in the near future."

"Sure, anything for you Carls. What about Alex?"

"Oh, you both can help me. Well I was hoping anyway."

"Yeah sure, just get ready and we'll go down the street to the gym." he says walking back inside his room.

I then turn to Alex.

"Well see you in a bit." I say, then walking into my room.

I grab some gym clothes and change in the bathroom, grab a water bottle and fill it with water. Just in time too, because there was a knock on my door. I grab everything I need and head out. Outside the room, there's Alex and Mike waiting for me.

"Alright, we should get in as much training time for you as we can before we leave for the plane later tonight." Mike says.

"Tonight, I thought it was going to be tomorrow morning."

"Nope, it's tonight. Now come on, let's go if you want to get in a few hours of training." Mike says walking off with Alex.

I follow shortly after and we head to the nearest gym that just so happened to have a ring in it, howconvenient. First I got into the ring with Alex, he showed me some basic moves to start off. Then he let Mike get in the ring and show me some more basic moves. Then Mike got to the more challenging moves, like submission moves and whatever. I tried to do them, but it was hard. But the only thing that I wouldn't let happen was me getting pinned. I was not going to give up, obviously. After a few hours, I decided that I wanted to stop. There's plenty of time to train when we're in the next city.

"Hey, for our last few hours left here in the city, let's go out to eat." I say.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Let's get changed and then we can find a place to eat." Mike said after.

We go into the gym lockerooms and change, then go out and find a place to eat. Once we found a place to eat, we got a table and ordered.

"Hey guys? Thanks for training me today. I really appreciate it."

"Oh, it was nothing. You need to learn from someone, who better than us right?" Mike asked.

"Oh yeah of course."

After we ate, we went back to the hotel and got our things packed and headed right out to the airport. Once I got on that plane, and it lifted off, I fell asleep. That gym work was tiring and my muscles were sore. I put my iPod in my ears and i closed my eyes, trying to focus on the music. I then sense something, someone was looking at me. I open my eyes and look around and there's no one. I look at Alex and he's sleeping, I must be paranoid or something. But then I feel my phone vibrate and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Hey girl."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much, saw NXT last night. Aren't you happy Alex made it through last night?" My friend asks me.

"Well duh I'm happy that Alex made it through. I was standing there next to him."

"As I saw last night, I also saw on Raw that you're now part of the WWE roster."

"Oh, yeah forgot to call you about that. Met with Vince Monday night before the show and I signed a contract for Raw and this season of NXT. I accompany Alex and Mike out to the ring each night of the shows."

"Well you must love that. Being out there with Mr. Alex Riley, the man of your dreams."

"Oh yeah, I can't resist him. I've definitely warmed up to Alex to tell you the truth. I have Mike to thank for that. If he didn't set me up with that rookie challenge last week and push me to warm up to Alex, I don't know what I would've done." I explain.

"Ha ha, yeah. Well hey whenever he asks you out, be sure to call me and tell me about it."

"Oh I will."

"You better. But hey I got to get to bed, so I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, bye." I say.

"Bye."

I then put the ear bud into my ear and play my music for the remainder of the plane ride.