Cute Moments

I'm up already, getting ready to try doing that jog around the beach like the other day, while Alex is up but still in bed.

"Well aren't you mister lazy today."

"I'm comfy." He says shrugging his shoulders lightly, folding his arms behind his head.

"Uh huh, well I'm going to try to attempt that jog around the beach again. Hopefully this time I can, without interruptions."

"Are you sure you don't want company?" He asks, frowning at the mention of interruptions.

"If anything happens I can handle it. Tell you what, you can watch from the balcony...and just call me if you see anything. That work?"

"Yeah that works." He smiles, getting up and wrapping his arms around me and then leaning down to kiss me.

"Have a fun jog."

"I will, got to keep in shape somehow on vacation right?" I ask.

"True." He agrees

"Alright, remember just call me if you see anything suspicious."

"I will."

"Be back in a bit." I say grabbing my phone, and Ipod and walking out, and down to the beach to start jogging all over again.

Alex watches as I get pretty far before noticing that someone is following and it looks like Cody.

"Stalker alert." He texts me.

"Who is it now?" I text back stopping my jog.

"Rhodes."

I sigh, but then put my phone away. I swing my right arm behind me hoping to hit him, but I felt no impact with anything. I turn around and see that he ducked my arm.

"God what is it with you? Can't you leave me alone?"

"Not until you see that you aren't meant to be with him."

"Okay I've had enough of this. I am trying to enjoy my last day of vacation before heading to Seattle for the show. First I'm stopped from Jogging by Ted, and now you."

"Ted is here? What?"

"Yeah he's after me too, showed up yesterday. You know it's bad enough I got Wade calling me now. I got Wade calling me, Ted calling and texting me, Ted following me and now you following me."

Cody scowls at the mention of your other stalkers.

"Yeah, that's right...you're not the only one."

That's when he grabs me, and I looked around and saw a few people walking around. I did what first came to mind.

"RAPE!" I scream.

Cody sees all the people turn and stare, he pales and runs off before anyone decides to call the cops.

I refrained from laughing when I screamed that, but when he left I couldn't stop laughing.

Alex jogs up looking concerned.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...I'm...fine...ahahaha." I say in between laughs.

He starts to chuckle while watching me laugh hysterically.

"What happened?"

"Well he grabbed me after talking to me, and that's when I did something that was the only thing I could think of. I yelled rape, and everyone stopped and looked at us and he ran off."

Alex laughs loudly.

"Only you CareBear. Only you."

"Funniest thing ever, but I think I may have to burn my clothes now." I say still laughing.