Looking Into The Past Of Alex & Mike

It's the day after a very eventful Monday Night Raw. I woke up this morning and started watching Raw over again even though I already know what happened. I missed what happened after I left and went backstage last night as Daniel Bryan was in the ring before Aly went to get the title back for Mike. I watch and see that he did indeed kick over the magazine cover.

"Wow, she was right. He did act like a 12 year old."

"Nerd." Alex says referring to Daniel Bryan.

"NERDDDD!" I say like Mike and Morrison.

"Haha what was that?" He asks.

"I'm just putting emphasis on the word, like Mike and Morrison did on The Dirt Sheet. But anyway if I wasn't helping you get backstage to get you ice for the back of your head, I would've so beaten him up. He had no right to do that to you or Mike, seriously. He's a child, and children shouldn't be wrestling in the big man's business."

"Agreed."

"I wonder where Aly is, normally she'll be knocking on the door to come in."

"Maybe she and Mike celebrated his magazine cover last night."

I think about what he just said.

"Ew! Alex that's just wrong, in so many ways. I don't want to even think about that."

"Haha, kidding Carly, I'm just kidding."

"So tonight is the premiere of Season 3 of NXT, you going to watch it with me tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, it's all divas right?"

"Yeah. I just want to see what it's all about. I can most guarantee that Vickie is going to come out and say 'Excuse me!'. I just to really yell 'Nobody likes you!'. She's dating Dolph Ziggler supposedly now, can you say ew? I mean it was worse when Edge was with her, now that was scary."

"Yeah, so what do you want to today?" Alex asks me.

"Well I did want to hang out with Aly today. We really haven't had well you know girl time since she joined us on the road with WWE. So Aly and I will hang out today and then you can go hang with Mike."

"Sounds good."

Then there's a knock on the door and I get up to answer it.

"Hey Aly come in."

"So what's on the agenda today?" she asks.

"I was hoping that we could hang out today, just me and you. Then Alex and Mike can have a guys day you know?"

"That sounds like a great idea. Oh by the way Alex how's your head? You know from last night? I didn't get the chance to ask."

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. But since you two are gonna hang out, I'll head over to Mike's room and just hang out there or something."

Alex gets up and kisses me quick before walking out the door and heading over to Mike's room.

"So how do you feel about a day of YouTube videos?" I ask her.

"Sounds like fun."

"And just for you, we'll find videos about Mike."

"You're awesome Carly."

"I know I am haha."

I plug my computer into the Tv like I always do and go searching on YouTube. I go into my playlists and find The Miz one I made just for Aly and click on one of the videos. It was an interview of him when he was on The Inferno 2.

"Welcome to The Inferno 2 after show, in case you missed it, here's a recap."

It goes to a recap of The Inferno 2 and the challenges and whatnot they all went through.