Eight Man Mixed Tag Team Match

Up next is the match against Rhodes and Morrison. We're so going to kick some butt, big time! We're all hanging out by the curtain to wait for our turn to go out. Cody walks by and looks at me and just winks.

"Ew."

He walks out and does his little thing with looking into a virtual mirror. Wow he really loves himself. Once he gets to the ring, he waits for Morrison to come out. Morrison walks by and he winks too. Aly is just standing there snickering with a hand over her eyes.

"Double ew." I say again.

"Keep walking Morrison, keep walking." Alex says to him.

He goes out and does his little pose on the stage and the same thing when he gets in the ring. We were up next.

"Ready Carls?" Mike asks me.

"Yeah, it's on like Donkey Kong. Rhodes is going down, this is the last time he'll insult me.

Alex come out with me? I have an idea that should get both of them angry. Well Morrison will get angry and Cody will be like disgusted.

"Yeah sure. What's you're plan?" Alex asks

I lean up to his ear and whisper what I have as a plan. He smiles and agrees with it. Mike's music comes on first and he walks out with the United States Championship on his waist and the Money in the Bank briefcase. He has a look of anger on his face from what happened earlier. He gets into the ring and waits, with that same look of anger on his face.

"Introducing the challenger from Cleveland Ohio, weighing in at 231 pounds, he is the United States Champion the Miz!"

Then Aly's music comes on and she comes out the same way as she did earlier.

"And introducing his tag team partner from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 130 pounds, Sadie Trouble!"

She walks down the ramp and onto the ring, turns around facing the crowd, sitting on the top rope. She hooks her feet around the middle rope and bends back until her palms hit the mat, then does a handspring move to land on her feet as she poses. Mike stands there smirking and watching closely. Next to come out was Alex and I.

"Ready for this?" he asks all confident.

"Ready as ever."

My music plays and we walk out all pumped up for the match. The pyros go off and the chorus of the song starts. That's when Alex grabs me and dips me, then kisses me. Morrison has a look of anger on his face and Cody looks completely disgusted. I stand back up and we walk down the ramp arm in arm.

"And introducing their tag team partners, from Chicago, Illinois and Washington D.C, Carly and Alex Riley!"

Alex stands in front of the ring, letting me jump up first. He gets up on the ring and stands off to the side so that I could do my entrance to the ring move just like Aly. He smiles and then gets into the ring himself and the music fades.

"Hold on, hold on. Wait a minute." Cody exclaims.

"See this is an unfair match, the 4 of you against the 2 of us. We need 2 more people. Introducing our tag team partners."

Then all of a sudden LayCool's music played throughout the arena. Are you kidding me? We just beat these annoying bitches Tuesday night! They get into the ring and act all well what they call flawless. Flawless my ass, they're not flawless at all. If they were flawless, they wouldn't have lost Tuesday. We all decide that I would start out first, and I was up against Michelle again. She walks up and gets in my face and we start to argue. She pushes me back and I stumble a bit, but I wait a while before hitting her back really hard which made her stumble again. I proceed to kick her in her leg making her go down. I stomp on her back, making her lay on the mat. I pick up her head and just slam it onto the mat.

"How do you like me now?" I yell in anger.

"Carly look out!" Alex yells.

But it was too late, because Layla grabbed me and threw me. Oh hell no. I roll on the mat, trying to gain strength. I try crawling to the ropes, and Michelle gets up and tags in Cody. Oh crap. I try to crawl closer but my foot is grabbed and I'm dragged back. I flip over and it's Cody.

"You again?"

I kick him in the chest and flip over and tagging in Mike

"Yeah come on Miz! Whoo!"

He kicks him in the stomach making him bend over. He goes against the ropes and knees Cody in the head, then goes behind him. He grabs his head and does the neck breaker. He goes in for the pin. One, two...but no good Morrison comes in and stops him. That causes Alex to run in and just plain out knock Morrison to the floor outside the ring and keeps him busy outside the ring. Mike has Cody in a submission move, but Cody moves towards the ropes and grabs them. Mike lets go and he's frustrated. Cody crawls to the corner and Layla tags herself in. Mike and her confront, but that's when she slapped him. Oh crap, Aly is going to be pissed.

"Hey Miz! Tag me in! Let me at her!"

He walks over and tags her in and instantly she nails Layla with a clothesline.

"Don't you dare ever slap him!"

She crawls on her and grabs her head and repeatedly hits it against the mat and then gets up. She does one final kick to the gut and then she gets on the turnbuckle. She sets herself up for the high flying move D.O.A. Michelle comes in and tries to stop her, but I run in and spear Michelle making her roll out of the ring. I take care of her outside the ring while Mike comes around and takes care of Cody. So Aly sets herself up for the finisher and focuses. She jumps and lands on Layla, and tries to get the pin. One...two...three! Yes! We beat them! Alex, Mike and I crawl into the ring and celebrate.

"Here are your winners, Sadie Trouble, Carly, Alex Riley and the Miz!"

I feel the pain of being beat up outside the ring, not fun. But we get out of the ring and head

up the ramp.

"That's right, that's right."

We walk up the ramp and we head backstage, to get changed to head back to the hotel.