Mike's Birthday

Saturday, Alex and I are already on the plane heading to Seattle for Monday Night Raw in a few days. The vacation we had is just what I needed, despite the stalkers. I sit there on the plane texting all the WWE superstars I know, and tell them that there's a birthday party planned for Mike for when we get in Seattle. Most of them said they would come, which is good. The party is going to be in a big room at the hotel when we all get there. I made sure not to invite any of our stalkers so that the party wouldn't be ruined.

"There, all set for people coming to the party. Now time to call Aly."

I go into my contacts and go down to Aly and press the call button.

"Aloha." Aly says laughing because she's watching Mike make faces at this little kid.

"What's so funny?" I ask curiously.

"Mike is making faces at this cute little kid and the kid is just laughing his butt off. It's so cute!"

"Awww! So how was your vacation?"

"It was great except for a gag-worthy run in with Filler Boy. I even didn't mind seeing Frenchie, 'cause the face she made was one of the funniest things ever." She snickers, picturing Maryse's face.

"I had a run in with Cody. But it turned out to be the most funniest moment ever. He grabbed me right? And then I looked around and saw people walking around and I screamed rape. His face paled and he ran off." I laugh remembering that priceless moment.

"Hahaha, that's great."

"So anyway, I have details on Mike's birthday party I'm planning."

"Ooh?" She perks up, watching Mike carefully to make sure he isn't going to overhear

anything.

"Okay so I already ordered the cake and a DJ, I'm going to get decorations and all that when we land. You just got to distract him for a while when you land, and then I'll call you when we're ready for him."

"You got it."

"Okay good. Hey you want to hear what Alex and I got him?"

"Yeah!"

"Well I got this shirt that says, Captain Awesome. And then we got one of those spray painted hat things made and it says The Awesome One."

"Nice! That sounds perfect."

"How were the awards? I saw the pictures, but how was it?"

"It was pretty fun. I got to pie Mike." She laughs.

"Hahahaha! I wish I would've seen that, sounds hilarious." I laugh.

"Oh it was so great, you should've seen his face." She snickers.

"I'm sure it'll make YouTube soon."

"More than likely." She agrees.

"Plus we got into a slime fight too."

"Oh god, that must've been messy."

"It wasn't too bad actually. It wasn't as sticky as the whipped cream and pie that he got covered in...which he partially wiped off on me..."

"He so would. Did that to me a few times when we were traveling with WWE, before you joined us."

"Haha nice."

"He's so going to be surprised by this party, I'm basically inviting everyone except our stalkers."

"Sounds like a fun time."

"Tell him I said happy birthday."

"Here, tell him yourself." She giggles, and hands Mike the phone.