Guys' Photo Shoot, Really Tired

It's the day after Raw, we had to get up a bit early because Mike and Alex had some photo shoots to do. We stand back and watch them take pictures left and right. Some of the shots were some definite drool worthy poses. After a few shots, they take a break and walk over. Mike walks by and grabs some water, then Aly pokes his abs.

"What was that for?" he asks.

"I know, she wanted to feel your abs Mike." I say laughing.

Aly giggles sheepishly.

"Well if you wanted to all you had to was ask." he says smiling.

She pokes them again then giggles. That's when Alex walks by and I poke his pecs and he looks at me weird, where Aly is trapped in Mike's arms just laughing.

"She wanted to feel them." Aly states.

"I don't know why, because she knows what they feel like." he joked.

"Too much information DC, TMI."

"Nothing has happened if that's what you're referring to Aly. And you know what I'm talking about." I say to her.

"I'm just teasing, chill. I wouldn't want to know about the things you two do at night anyway." she said laughing.

"Same goes for you. I hear you talking in your sleep sometimes you know." I say to her.

She blushes.

"I'm going to be quiet now."

Mike is looking at her with amused curiosity.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard her when you've woken up Mike." I say to him.

"You know I'm not fully coherent when I first get up. And you're one to talk Carly, I've heard you multiple times when you were sleeping for a while after you first met Alex."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say, my face turning red.

"Then why is your face bright red?" he asks.

"No reason."

"Riiight."

"You'll never know the details of those dreams."

Mike makes a face.

"Not sure I want to."

"That also means you Alex." I turn and say to him.

"Aww...come on babe!" he says pouting.

"Too embarassing, well for me to tell you anyway. I'd probably turn redder than I am now."

He laughs.

"I think you'd spontaneously combust if you get any redder." he says.

"Alright you two, go back to taking the pictures. I need to relax here and get back to my normal face color."

Aly giggles.

They go back to taking the pictures and we sit there watching them and mentally melting at the sight.

"So care to tell me those dreams of yours?" Aly asks poking me.

"Just take a wild guess, I had a lot of them that just played out as I was sleeping."

"Good to know I'm not the only one." she replies giggling.

"Alex ever finds out, I don't know what would happen. They're too embarrassing for me to tell him, but there are ways for him to find out."

"Oh I know. Trust me, that is why I clammed up because if Mike figures it out...you know he won't leave me alone until he knows every detail."

"Right, just got to keep everything on the down low. At least try to hide it for a while." I say.