Autograph Signing & Live Event

It's the day after NXT, we have a live event in the city that's not televised, but first some autograph signings. I was able to sleep in a bit, before being awoken by Alex.

"Carly, get up. We have autograph signings in a bit." I hear Alex say.

"It's too early for autograph signings." I mumble into the pillow.

"I know, but you got to get up. We have to meet Aly and Mike in the lobby."

"Ugh."

It takes me a good amount of time to get out of bed. I finally do and head into the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower I get changed and do all that morning stuff I normally do. I decided to wear comfortable shoes for today because I would probably be doing a lot of walking around.

"You look hot today." Alex said smirking.

"Uh huh. You going to say that everyday?" I ask laughing.

"Maybe." He joked.

We left the room and walked down to the lobby. Aly and Mike were waiting by the front doors for us.

"Hey Aly, good night last night?" I ask walking up to them.

"Yeah, slept great." she said smiling.

"Let me guess, spent the night in Mike's hotel room huh?" I ask.

"What? No...okay I did. I was too tired to walk to my own room."

"Uh huh sure." I say back.

"He makes a good pillow, what can I say?"

"Where did you exactly sleep last night in the room?" I ask wondering.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." Aly said snickering.

"The bed?" I ask.

"You know I did." she said smiling.

"Of course. Bet you enjoyed that."

"No, not at all." she said raising an eyebrow

Mike looks at her weird.

"Being sarcastic Mike." she explains.

I laugh.

"He hasn't really experienced Sassy has he?"

"No not really." Aly says smirking.

"Anyway can we get on with this autograph signing?" I ask.

"Yeah we shouldn't be late." Aly chimes in.

We head out and into a black suburban and head to where teh signings are going to be. We walk in and see all the people.

"Wow this is amazing, all those people lined up to see us." I point out.

"You get used to it." Mike says.

We all walk out when it's time and everyone cheers for us. We sit down in our designated seats and we start signing autographs and interacting with the fans. We got a lot of 'we love you' and 'we're your biggest fans'. I tell you, it's great to be appreciated and loved by people. We also took pictures with fans, and Mike did the typical thing of taking pictures with the United States Championship Belt. After hours of signings, we went back to the hotel to relax for a bit, then went to a small inside arena for the live show. The first match of the night happened to be a match of mine. I walk out of the curtain with Alex as my music sounds throughout the small arena. There wasn't much of a ramp, we just walked forward past people and to the ring.

"This match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Chicago Illinois, accompanied by Alex Riley, Carly!"

Alex gets up on the side of the ring first by the stairs as I climb up and face the way we came out. I look at Alex, then proceed to sit on the top rope and hook my feet around the middle. I bend back and do the move that Aly and I came up with to do. Alex comes into the ring after I get in and I do my poses and get pumped up for the match. My music fades as we wait to see who my opponent will be. That's when HER music hit, I'm talking about Michelle McCool. Her again? Seriously? And then I see who comes out with her and it's that damn Cody Rhodes.