Daniel Bryan Gets Revenge

I wake up the next morning, and I feel that Alex is in one of those grabby moods again. I couldn't really complain because it was a bit cold in the room because the window was open. A breeze came in through the window which caused me to snuggle closer and into him. That seemed to work for a while but he moved, now I'm cold. I go to get up to close the window, but an arm pulls me back.

"Where are you going?" I hear Alex mutter.

"I'm closing the window a bit, it's a little chilly in here."

"No, you're staying right here."

"Alex, I'm cold."

"All you got to do is move closer to me."

"Already did that, you moved. But let me get up and close the window okay?"

He agrees and lets me go, and I get up to close the window. Once it's shut, I walk over to the door leading into Aly and Mike's room.

"Where are you going?" Alex asks.

"Going to go check on Aly see if she's awake."

I go in and I catch Mike all cuddly and grabby with Aly.

"Well look at this, he's one too."

"I told you, you didn't believe me?" Aly asks.

"Well I don't normally think of my best friend as a grabby cuddler. You know how weird that would be?" I ask.

"You have a point."

"I mean if you were best friends with Alex would you think of that too?"

"Alright, I get it, goodness haha."

"But anyway, I'll leave you to lay there like that until he wakes up. Need anything just call my

cell, because yelling would probably wake him up. Especially when you're that close to each other." I explain.

"Mhm, will do."

I walk back into the room and Alex is getting changed, well didn't take him that long I guess.

"So are they up yet?" Alex asks.

"Aly is, Mike isn't. He's being a grabby cuddler like you right now."

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah, I didn't want to stay in there too long. Who knows what could've happened."

I suddenly hear the door open behind me and in walks Aly.

"He let you go huh?"

"I was surprised. I didn't think he was going to let go." Aly says surprised.

"Well you're lucky. I had to actually convince Alex here to let me go. Yes he got all grabby and cuddly with me too. But anyway, anything planned for today that you can think of?" I ask.

"No not really. Oh wait, let's find Matt and see if he'll help us train some more."

"Good idea, let's go."

"Wait, I got to get changed first."

"That would help, you go do that."

Aly walks back into her and Mike's room and gets properly dressed for being trained some more if we find Matt.

"You ready yet Aly?" I yell.

She walks in all ready with a gym bag.

"Yeah I'm ready."

I say bye to Alex and then we walk out of the room and go on the search for Matt.

"So you think we're going to find him?" I ask.