Smackdown's Move To SyFy

We all got ready for Smackdown, Alex and Mike obviously dressed all nice as usual. Aly and I were in our ring gear for our match tonight. We sit backstage to watch what's going on. The beginning starts with a brand new theme song.

"You know I'm loving this new intro for Smackdown. Love the song as well." I point out.

We cut back to the match between Dolph Ziggler and MVP, for the Intercontinental Championship.

They announce MVP and I cheer. MVP is gaining the advantage and we're cheering for him.

"Come on Montel!"

MVP flips Dolph and he rolls out of the ring onto the mats. That's when Nexus comes out.

"Are you kidding me? What the hell are they doing out there? Someone do something!

Helloooo!" I go off on a rant.

They start beating up on Dolph and then get into the ring and surround MVP.

"Who's first? Who's first? Who's first?" He yells looking at each one of them.

That's when they circle him and then gang up on him after he hits Tarver.

"That's not right." I say shaking my head.

We continue to see them beat up on MVP, and Gabriel does his 450 splash on him. The crowd cheers and we see the Big Show emerge and he climbs up onto the ring. Nexus goes after him but he just pushes them away with one hand.

"Haha go Show!"

He goes into the ring and he keeps pushing them away, until they kick him in the legs making him go down. They beat up on him and then John comes running out after his music sounds.

"WOO! GO JOHN!" Aly exclaims.

The first person he goes for is Slater.

"Haha that's right take out the chick first!" I yell laughing.

They keep beating up on him until Big Show comes into the ring with a steel chair and takes out Slater again and Nexus scatters.

"Wimps!"

Wade comes on the Titantron and starts talking after the replay and what not.

"Ladies and gentlemen."

"Monkey!" Aly yells.

"This is a monumental evening, and what you've just witnessed was a monumental incident. Because that is the last time ever that John Cena will receive a beating at the hands of the Nexus. Now let me remind everybody, including you John Cena about the stipulations of our match this Sunday at the Hell In A Cell pay per view. If I win, John Cena joins the Nexus and takes orders from me. If John Cena wins, the Nexus disbands...done forever. But let me assure you of this...John that isn't going to happen. So just listen to me now, because I got something to say that is going to change Smackdown for good tonight. Isn't that right Teddy?"

Teddy Long turns and looks at Wade like he was scared for his life.

"Now tonight is going to be a monumental event. Huge, the premiere of Smackdown on SyFy. Now it just so happens that I am close, personal friends with Dave Howe, the president of this network...and my fellow countryman. Now he has taken the liberty of allowing me to suggest some matches...for today's show to ensure it is the most exciting premiere in the history of Smackdown. Teddy read my suggestions."

"Tonight, the Big Show will compete in a 5 on 1 handicap match against the Nexus."

"Continue."

"And tonight, John Cena will face the devil's favorite demon, the World Heavyweight Champion...Kane."