Switching Places

Thank god it's Friday, never thought I would utter those words. I just want to relax today, hopefully it's one of those lazy days where you can sleep all day. But knowing Aly, she'd walk in and try waking me up to do something. So I got more comfortable before she decides to come in and wake me up. But little did I know, Aly and Mike did walk in.

"Okay, I would understand if that was him, but her?" She asks about me being all cuddly and grabby with Alex.

"You're one to talk, you did it before we woke up too." Mike says looking at her.

"You can't prove that."

"Lyssa, I was the only one in the room, you were all over me."

"I don't know what you're talking about." she says looking around innocently.

"Uh huh, sure you don't" he says smirking.

"Well anyway, how do you suggest we get them up?" Aly asks.

"Either jump on the bed or smack them with pillows."

"Or, I could use an app on my phone that does an air horn."

"That would be funnier."

"Air horn it is." Aly says.

She goes into her phone and goes for the app, she puts her volume up all the way then presses her hear to her shoulder. Then she puts her finger in the other before pushing the button.

"I didn't do it!" I yell jolting up.

I get my sight back and look around and see Mike and Aly and they're cracking up.

"What did you two just do?" I ask.

She shows me the screen of her phone which has an air horn on it.

"Jerk." I say joking and rubbing my eyes.

"You know you love it."

"Yeah maybe if I wasn't sleeping. I was comfortable before you blasted that, waking me up thank you."

"You certainly looked it Ms. Cuddly." she says.

"What're you talking about?" I ask acting so innocent.

"Aww how cute." Aly says smirking and showing me the picture she took on her phone.

I try to hide me blushing and then Alex wakes up.

"What's going on?" he asks.

"You apparently sleep like the dead." Mike says looking at Alex.

"What can I say, I'm a deep sleeper. What're you guys doing in here anyway?" he asks yawning.

"Mike has decided that it's a Mike and Carly day so that means it's a Windy and DC day too." Aly explains.

"Must it be now?" I ask still trying to wake up completely.

Mike comes over and starts poking me to make sure I don't fall back asleep.

"Yes now, the day is wasting away!" he exclaims.

"It's only nine in the morning Mike." I say looking at my phone.

"I've been up for an hour and a half. I was trying to be nice." he says staring at me.

"Five more minutes." I say laying back.

"No way Missy." Mike says tickling me.

"You're going to have to do more than that to get me up." I say enduring the tickling from him.

Mike doesn't stop, and it does seem to be working on me.

"Alright alright. I'm getting up, I'm getting up. No more." I say making him stop.