Maryse & The Club

That's when we're stopped by Maryse.

"We'll see you in the lockeroom guys." I say as Alex and I walk away from Mike, Aly and Maryse.

~Alyssa and Mike's Point Of View~

"Wow Miz, very impressive out there. You've come a long way since the last Night Of Champions." Maryse said to Mike clearly flirting with him.

"Jealous." Aly says coughing then looking around innocently.

Maryse looks at her then.

"Oh don't play that little coughing trick on me, I'm not jealous. Mike what are you doing with her, when you could have me?"

"Maryse, I told you that night. At Night Of Champions, that I was done with your games.

"You're a tease and I'm sticking to that comment, and if I recall you're with pretty boy Dibiase."

"Hah, non può trattenere il suo proprio uomo soddisfato così lei pensa che lei può venire per strisciare al uno che avrebbe dato lei tutto. Che la femmina egoistica." Aly says after.

Maryse looked completely confused.

"Long story short Maryse...stay away from him."

"Walk away now." Mike says to Maryse.

She walks away as the camera goes back to Mike and Aly.

"Sadie, I don't know what you said to her, but it was hot! You should talk like that more often, despite the fact of me not knowing what you're saying."

"I'll only talk like that if I get pissed off, or if I want to confuse someone, like her."

"Well it was still hot! Come on let's go."

That's when he put his arm around her shoulder and they walk back to the lockeroom.

~End of Aly and Mike's Point Of View~

I'm sitting there with Alex watching what's going on with Maryse and them.

"Wow, Maryse is a real piece of work. Flirting with Mike like that. I'm glad no one is doing that to you. I can speak Italian like Aly and I only talk like that when I get angry too."

"I'd like to hear you talk in that language sometime."

"You would, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes."

"Well you're going to have to wait. I'm not speaking Italian so soon."

Then Mike and Aly walk in a few minutes later. Aly had a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Aly. What's with the huge smile on your face?" I ask.

"Well let's just say a certain someone asked me out after we went off the air."

"He did? I'm so happy for you! We are now dating our dream guys, life is good."

"I agree with you there, I'm so going to incorporate things into the storyline with Mike."

"Just like I do with Alex now?"

"Right."

"Awesome. Oh saw what you said to Maryse, good one. She looked so confused. How dare she try crawling back to him? I thought he set her straight that night at Night Of Champions. She must be that desperate I guess."

We sat back and continued to watch the rest of Raw, there were a lot of matches, one I watched and ones I didn't watch. We all got ready to go to yet another club. Aly pulled out he favorite fedora that she took from Mike's Hollywood condo.