More Raw Roulett & Ladder Match

After the wheel was spun for Edge's match, they cut to a commercial. They came back from a commercial as we all were backstage all fuming over what had just happened.

"Don't worry Mike, that twelve year old will get what's coming to him when you beat him Sunday." Aly says.

"Exactly, he's just a jealous punk who thinks he's better than everyone." I add.

"Yeah Mike, stay focused on Sunday night. Retain that title and show him who's boss." Alex also adds, as we then focus on Raw.

The next match that came up next was Edge's. I wonder what kind of match he's competing in. Then out comes Evan Bourne, his opponent.

"Woo!" I yell.

The music fades and lights come up.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a body-slam challenge between Edge and Evan Bourne."

"Ohh, this does not look good for Evan." Aly says.

"I know, Evan is smaller than Edge."

That's when Evan kicked Edge in the face and he went down like a tree.

"Oh snap!" I yell.

But Edge ends up winning of course.

"Here is your winner, the Rated R Superstar...Edge!" Justin announced.

But Edge has something else in mind and spears Evan.

"Cheap shot!" Aly yells.

Then the 'ding' of the general manager goes off.

"Wow captain obvious actually doesn't announce that there's an email? He FINALLY gets that we're not stupid." Aly states being shocked.

"And I quote. Congratulations on your victory Edge. However since you blatantly took advantage of your opponent after the match, I would like to see you in a second body-slam challenge against this man..."

That's when Mark Henry's music hits.

"Well would you look at that. He's gonna lose big time." I say.

The match didn't last that long, obviously. Edge goes to pick him up but he pancaked Edge and then soon body-slammed him.

"Ahaha he was flattened like a pancake." Aly says laughing.

They did a lot of replays on the match between Evan Bourne and Edge, and also Mark and Edge. A commercial came on and once it came back Aly was so disgusted.

"Ew it's HER."

We watch and it's Maryse and Ted Dibiase. She takes off her coat thing and then goes up onto the ring and does her hair flip thing and Ted just loves it. After that R-Truth and Eve came out, and they show what the wheel chose for the match. A song and dance match, oh boy.

"Song and dance? This should be interesting." I say.

"What's up?" R-Truth yells and everyone yells it back.

"The following is a song and dance match. Each team will pick one member to sing, while the other will dance. The winner will be determined by audience reaction."

R-Truth's entrance music starts playing.

"No, no no. Not that one, not that one, no. Not that one, they heard that one. It's time, it's the right time to get bumped. Hit the music!"

R-Truth and Eve start singing and dancing to one of his new songs. Maryse and Ted can't believe what they're seeing.

"Wow, they're good."