I Love You

"Alright, CareBear I'll be back in a few." Alex says coming over to me and kissing me.

He then left and it was just Mike, Aly and myself in the room.

"You going to be alright in here alone?" Aly asks.

"Yeah I'll be fine, just going to watch Tv until Alex gets back."

"Alright."

As soon as Aly was turned away from me I gave the thumbs up to Mike. I lay back on the bed and watch Tv and wait for Alex to get back.

~Mike and Aly~

"I'm still pretty tired, not as bad as earlier though." she says yawning.

"You want to lay down or something?"

"Yeah that would be best."

So she and Mike go over and lay down on the bed, he back facing him. That's when he does the tracing of the words 'I love you' and Aly whips around with wide eyes.

"I love you?" she says.

"I love you too." he says grinning.

She swats at him.

"You're sneaky you know that?"

"I know. But you love me anyway." he says smirking.

"Tis true, that I do." she says smiling.

"Oh, that reminds me. I got you something today."

"What, what did you get me?" she says sounding extra excited and happy.

"Close your eyes first."

She closes her eyes as Mike goes into his pocket and takes the necklace out.

"Open your hands."

She opens her hands and he puts the necklace in them.

"Now open."

Aly looks down at the necklace and has the biggest smile on her face.

"How'd you know I'd like this?" she exclaims.

"I had some help from Carly. That's why we left earlier, we were out getting you this."

"I absolutely love it! Thank you!" She exclaims hugging him.

"You know, I had no idea how to actually tell you that I loved you. Which is why I did what I did, so that you'd guess what I traced out and you'd say it first."

"I wanted to tell you that I loved you for so long too. But every time I went to say it, I chickened out."

"Didn't want things to be weird if you said it?" he asks.

"Exactly, and Carly feels the same way about Alex. She's afraid to say it to him because she doesn't want things to be weird or anything. But he does have something planned for her, which is why he just left."

"Do you know what it is?" Mike asks looking interested.

"Well yeah, because I gave him the idea." she says laughing.

"And what is that idea exactly?" he asks curious.

She tells him about the roses and the bear necklace.

"Well aren't you the smart one" he says laughing.

"I do know her like I know myself so I know that she's going to love it." she giggles.

"Should we be prepared for like any screams of joy or anything?" he asks.

"Possibly."

"We could always pretend we're asleep and not hear anything."