DX, BSB, Big Time Rush

I was the first one to wake up again the next morning. I decide to check my phone for any messages or whatever. I reach over into my bag and dig around for my phone. I finally found it and turn it on and I see that I have one voice mail. I listen to it and it's Hunter telling me that they want to shoot the entrance stuff today. I hear Shawn yelling in the background about how he tried calling Aly, and whoever wakes up first needs to wake the other up, and I end up laughing because he sounds so funny. I then get up and quietly walk into Aly and Mike's room, where I then try to get her up. She has her face buried in Mike's neck but she rolls over when I poke her and opens her eyes blearily.

"What do you want?" She mumbles.

"I got a call from Hunter, with Shawn yelling in the background saying that he tried to call you. They want to do that entrance stuff today." I explain.

"Did they say what time?" She asks yawning and sitting up.

"No, I'll have to call him back to find out."

"Here, use my phone." She hands it to me and disappears into the bathroom, while I stand there as it rings, and rings.

All of a sudden it picks up and there's a loud thump.

"...hello?" Someone finally says.

"Hey, it's Carly."

"Oh hey Carly." They say and I realize it's Shawn.

"What was that thump I heard? Haha."

"Me beating Hunter to get to his phone."

"You two never stop with the funny stuff do you?" I say laughing.

"Of course not. It's what we do." He laughs.

"Of course. So what time do you want us to meet you guys, and where?" I ask.

"In about an hour at the Platinum Studios building." He says.

"Alright, I'll tell Aly. Oh by the way, I heard you yelling in the background on my phone when

Hunter left me that message."

"Hah! See they heard me!" He yells at Hunter.

"Well I heard you, just got the message a while ago. I was peacefully sleeping thank you."

"Well still."

"I got to go get ready, we'll see you guys in an hour."

"Okay. BYE!" Shawn yells and hangs up.

Then as I end the call, Aly comes out of the bathroom...perfect timing.

"So what'd they say?"

"Well after Shawn beat Hunter to get to his phone, he said that we have to meet them in an hour at the Platinum Studios building."

"Okay." She yawns and grabs her clothes.

Then I head into my room and get clothes for me to wear and that's when my phone rings and I sigh.

"What now?" I say quietly so I don't wake Alex up.

"Hello?" I ask while digging through my bag for clothes.

"How are you this morning?"

"Ted, leave me alone."

"You're still playing this game of hard to get?" He asks.

"I'm not playing hard to get, I want you to leave me the hell alone!"

"Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get ready for the day, bye Ted." I add hanging up the phone.