Showtime Percy Watson Gets Eliminated

The club was fun, it was all a blur because I had a lot of fun. That tends to happen a lot to me lately, weird. But there were some things about last night that I remember. I remember Mike and Alex talking and looking at me a lot. Then once Mike left the table to get something to drink or whatever Alex asked me to dance like that first night at a club. But what he asked midway through dancing kind of shocked me. You see that moment finally happened, the one that Mike told me was going to happen. Alex Riley had finally asked me out, just like I was waiting for. We arranged the date to be this weekend when we're in the next city, because with NXT tonight, and then leaving the next day we wouldn't have time.

The whole day I spent in my hotel room, but I also invited Mike and Alex, because I missed the Jersey Shore last week and I wanted to watch it on my computer. I hooked the computer to the TV and played the latest episode.

"You know Mike, you should've been on the Jersey Shore, I can see you on it." I point out.

"Yeah, well I'd much rather be wrestling than on another reality show on MTV."

After Jersey Shore, Alex and I go to the gym for him to work out before the show, but Mike wasn't coming out tonight, because he had to fly out to Asia real quick. So I was filling in for him. We got to the arena and did the usual stuff we do before the show. We watch backstage and see the promo for tonight's episode, then the opening of NXT, showing the rookies and pros. Then Jamie Keys the co-host starts talking, and announces the pros and rookies. Me and Alex rush to the curtain for him to come out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your remaining NXT rookies."

First was Husky Harris, Kaval, Michael McGillicutty.

"Alex Riley, with Carly."

We walk out together and he was all pumped up and excited. I was standing next to him clapping and then walk down the ramp with him, and get into the ring with him. Next to come out was Percy Watson, doing his little dance which was hilarious. Matt Striker grabs a mic from one of the staff outside the ring to talk.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you are aware, tonight we will have a double elimination. Which means that, by the end of tonight three of you will be one step closer to our season finale in two weeks and one step closer to becoming the WWE's next breakout star. But the pressure is on. So we'd like to give you an opportunity to speak your mind. We're going to give you one minute to talk about anything you want with the exception of why you should not be eliminated. So Showtime Percy Watson, why don't you step forward."

He steps forward doing that little dance again, that just gets funnier every time.

"Tell me what your topic is."

" 3D."

"Topic is 3D, very interesting. Go right ahead, you got one minute. Go."

"Okay look here. Now I didn't say double d, because that would take a little long. You know what I'm saying? A little more than a minute, you know what I'm saying? But yeah, 3D is this. The way I live my life. Desire, determination, and dedication. Desire, you got to know what you want. And you got to be dedicated to the crowd baby. You got to put the time in, you know what I'm saying. And you got to be able to go get it, and you better believe that Showtime Percy Watson has desire, determination, dedication to win season two NXT. You better believe that baby, you know what I'm saying!"

I stand there shaking my head, saying no. Percy does that little dance and says 'Oh yeah!', and hands the mic back to Matt.

"Thank you Showtime. Alex Riley, let's keep this moving. What's going to be your topic?" Matt

asks as I walk up with Alex and people are booing him.

"Really? Well this will help you guys out. My topic is Alex Riley. Now I know that my behavior this year on NXT might not of uh... come correct with the WWE Universe. And I can't help but thinking that maybe I made a mistake on the way I approached this contest on being ranked 5th tonight. I mean, maybe...maybe I shouldn't have picked on poor little Kaval all season. I mean he can barely even defend himself in real life. And maybe...maybe I shouldn't have thrown a rabbit's foot at a guy named Lucky Cannon, I mean that's a little disrespectful. And lucky if you're watching, don't worry about not having the job thing man. The world needs plenty of bartenders." Alex says smiling into the camera.