A Day Of Fun & A Date

Finally Tuesday. Taping of Smackdown tonight and NXT is also tonight with Goldust and Aksana's wedding. I was already awake, watching the recording of Raw that I had set up so I could watch later. I get to the part where all of us came out to interrupt Pee Wee Herman, then to when we were all out of the ring because of Big Show flipping them over the ropes and to the floor. Alex is flipping out, I see me go over and calm him down once. Then after the GM dings in and when he's getting all worked up again, it comes the part where I kiss him to calm him down. The look on his face during and after the kiss was priceless, I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"What are you giggling at?" Alex mumbles.

"Oh nothing..." I say, continuing to watch Raw.

"...right..."

"Should've seen your face last night, that 2nd time I had to calm you down."

"That was nice." He smirks into the pillow.

"Well telling you to calm down didn't really work, so that's what came to mind."

"Good idea." He chuckles faintly.

"Kind of surprised you didn't it?"

"Just a bit." He says, sarcastically.

"Then of course Cole, being the nerd he is was cheering for you the whole time."

"What a nerd."

"Well you were a dork last night, jumping up and down ringside while telling Mike to get up."

I say, he moves and sticks his tongue out at me.

"So, since you didn't answer me about that nose of yours being okay last night, I'm assuming that it's fine now." I laugh.

"Yeah, it's fine." He answers.

"Again, you get hurt. I don't know what it is with the people in the business making you get hurt all the time. I don't like it."

"I don't know either." He shrugs.

"So, what do you want to do today? I don't think we got anything planned."

"I say we do something with Mike and Windy during the day, but tonight I'm taking you out."

"Oooh where are we going tonight?" I ask, curiously.

"It's a surprise." He says, reaching out to tap my nose.

"No hints?" I joke.

"Nope." He laughs.

"Have I ever told you how much I like that tattoo of yours?"

"Not really but thanks." Alex chuckles.

"Looks like it would hurt, getting something like that, especially in that spot on your back."

"It was pretty uncomfortable I'll admit that much."

"And let me guess, you got it because you thought it was cool, or well it would look cool." I say, he grins sheepishly.

"But it's better than cool, it's awesome." I say, then proceeding to trace it.

He then makes that growling/purring noise.

"I don't want to get up now." I joke.

"Me either." He mumbles.

"Oh I know you don't want to, because of what I'm doing right now."

"Damn right."

"There's only so many times I can trace this thing you know, haha."