A Big Surprise

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say into the phone sounding tired.

"How's my best friend in the world doing?"

"Fine Mike. You watch NXT last night?"

"No, didn't get the chance to. You know with me being in Asia and what not. Why what happened? Alex make it through?"

"Yeah of course he did. Percy and Husky got sent home. Rhodes went on a total meltdown too. Insulted everyone including me, and I so wanted to slap him for that. And Alex lost his match to Kofi too, which I was mad about."

"You didn't get hurt or anything did you? I heard a fight broke up between Cody and Kaval."

"Nope, I'm fine. Alex protected me, said that if anyone hurt me they'd have to deal with him."

"I taught him well."

"You coming back anytime soon Mike?"

"Yeah this Sunday. The day after your date with Alex."

"Well I miss you."

"Miss you too Carls. Talk to you later okay?"

"Yeah sure. Bye Mike."

"Bye."

I laid back down on the bed, figured that it was useless to even go back to sleep considering I'm wide awake now. I get up and get clothes out of my bag. Then I go into the bathroom and take a shower. Once I'm out of the shower I get dressed and do my hair and what not. There's suddenly a knock on the door. I go and answer it and it's Alex with all his stuff.

"Ready to go?" he asks walking in.

"Yeah just about. Just have to get a few more of my things and then I'm set."

I walk around grabbing everything of mine that I could find and then put it into my bag. I zip it up and walk out of the room and down to the lobby to give the key card back. We walk out, get into a cab and go to the airport to get on the next plane to the next city.

"I had fun these past few days Alex."

"So did I. But hey are you going to tell me what that dream was about yet?"

"You're not going to give up are you?"

"Nope. Never. Now tell me." He says smirking.

"Well, I woke up in the dream just like I wake up any other day in the hotel rooms we stay at. I move a bit and I feel something behind me. I move a bit more and then an arm goes around me. I look down and follow the arm up and well the person sleeping in the bed with me was uh...you."

"Really now? Dreaming about me like that?"

"Oh ew! Alex no! Not like THAT!" I exclaim laughing.

"Oh relax, I'm kidding. But maybe at the next hotel we'll share a room. Maybe the bed too."

"You'd like that wouldn't you Riley?"

"So much." he admitted.

"Well keep dreaming buddy. It's not going to happen just yet."

We get to the airport and get onto the plane. Alex sat across from me this time, who knows why. As we get flying, my cell goes off again.

"Hello?"

"Carly!"

"Hey Alyssa! What's up?"

"Nothing much. Saw NXT last night. Can't believe Kaval dissed you like that, and also Cody Rhodes. Talk about disrespectful, dashing my ass!"

"Ha ha I know right?"

"Guess what? I have a surprise for you Carly."

"What is it?"

"You're heading to the next city now right?"

"Yeah..." I trail off.

"Well guess who's coming to visit?"

"Oh my gosh! You're coming to visit me?"

"Yes I am. Be prepared, I want to meet Mr. Alex Riley in person."

I laugh.

"Well I have news for you too. I'm kind of going on a date with Alex Saturday night."

"You are? Finally!"

"Yeah I'll be able to tell you about it after it's over. When are you coming to visit?"

"Sunday. Ooh, that's the day after your date! Don't spare me any details when I get there!"

"I won't, trust me. Hey what a coincidence, you're coming to visit when Mike gets back from Asia."

"Really?"

"Yeah he's coming back Sunday. You finally get to meet the guy you've been fantasizing over for years."

"I better look my best then huh?"

"Of course."

Then I notice Alex staring at me.

"Aly? Gotta go, Alex is staring at me for some reason, and I have to figure out why."

"Oooh, alright. Well Carly, I'll see you, Alex and Mike Sunday!"

With that she hung up.

"What're you staring at Alex?"

"You."

"Clearly. Why?"

"You're just so beautiful."

"Well that's sweet. Guess what my friend Aly is coming to visit this Sunday and she can't wait to meet you."

"I heard. She can't wait to meet Mike either huh?"

"You heard that huh? Yeah well she's been crushing on him for god knows how long. I hope

she wont be all over him when she meets him."

"That would be funny to see." Alex says laughing.

The plane ride was long. Once we got to the airport, we went to the next hotel and checked in. Little did I know, they put me and Alex in the same room. Damn he was right.

"Well would you look at that. I was right, ha ha."

We grab our key cards and head up to our room. We walk in and again he was right, this one only had one bed, we have to share.

"Well look at that, I'm right again. I'm good."

"Don't get any ideas tonight Alex, no funny business."

"Don't worry, I won't do anything...yet."

I rolled my eyes and laughed and went over to the bed and relaxed for a bit.