Reliving Dirt Sheet Moments

Today is another day of Monday Night Raw, but before heading out to the gym we head out for food and such. Me and Aly get something to drink from the store. Alex gets coffee and Mike gets oreos. Don't ask me about the oreos ha ha. We sit outside at an outside cafe place when all of a sudden Aly and I look at Alex and Mike and just crack up laughing.

"What's so funny?" Mike asks.

We don't answer because we're just laughing so much.

"It's nothing." I say laughing.

"It's obviously something. What're you laughing at?"

"Well Mike do you remember your Dirt Sheet days?"

"Somewhat, why?" he asks.

Aly and I look at each other again and still crack up.

"Well with Alex drinking the coffee, and you eating the oreos, it reminds us of two dirt sheet moments."

"Which ones?" he asks.

"Let me demonstrate one." I say.

I grab my cup full of my drink and drink some of it.

"I'm all jacked up on coffee baby, yeah! I can run 5 marathons, maybe 3 marathons, 4 marathons. I can do anything I want, anything I dreamed of. Hell I...I...I can get in the ring right now. I can take on Undertaker."

Aly does the face he made imitating the Undertaker.

"Look I'm the Undertaker. John Cena, yo yo yo, this is John Cena bro what're you going to do about it? Triple H." Then she does what he did in the video and then laughs.

"I love coffee. Coffee, coffee, coffee. Ha ha ha ha. Tommy Dreamer's fat." I say then pretend

to cry like he did.

"Fatty fatty dreamer, dreamer dreamer fatty. Oh my god. It's just coffee, it's just coffee." Aly adds in.

"What am I going to do? Ahhhhhhh!" I end lifting the cup to my mouth.

I put it down and Alex is just cracking up at this. Mike remembers and he's laughing but shaking his head.

"Now that was funny, he actually did that?" Alex asks.

"Oh yeah, it's online. We can show you later." Aly adds in.

"Now for the oreo one." I state.

Aly and I get ready to start singing together.

"Oooooreo, oooooreo." Aly and I say together doing the dancing and arm movements.

"I like the cookies." I say first.

"And I like the cream." Aly says next, then we do the arm movements again.

"Put us together, and we're the cookie dream team." Aly says again and we do the arm

movements again.

"Because you know we're..." I trail off.

"Kane and Punk." Aly adds in

"Kane and Punk, Kane and Punk." we say together, while I imitate Mike's dancing from the video.

Then we crack up laughing after doing that, and so is Alex.

"I can't believe I haven't seen any of this stuff. That's hilarious Mike!" Alex exclaims.

"Those were the days, you were so funny Mike." I say to him.

"I cracked up on the coffee thing, still do to this day."

"I gotta see this later guys." Alex says.

"Oh I guarantee you'll be laughing your ass off!" I exclaim.

We finish eating and everything, then head to the gym for Mike and Alex to get ready for Monday Night Raw tonight.