Say Goodbye To Husky Harris

Alex and I head backstage for a while and watch any match that is coming up. We see that the first match involves Michael McGillicutty, accompanied by his pro Kofi. Then Zack Ryder comes out, revealing himself McGillicutty's opponent.

"I think Zack Ryder is weird. He has weird clothes." I say sitting there with Alex.

"I agree, wasn't he with Edge and Curt Hawkins?"

"Yeah, to be honest I liked him better back then. So Alex..." I trail off.

"So Carly.." he repeats.

"What are we going to be doing for our date this weekend?" I ask in curiosity.

"That is a surprise. I won't ruin the surprise."

In the end of the match, Zack Ryder indeed won.

"Boo!" I yell.

Then they cut to Michelle and Layla talking about Kaval, and Husky walks by Michelle and she acts so totally disgusted by him.

"Oh that was funny."

They cut to commercial, and we see Mike. I clap, because well he's my friend. Next match comes on instantly. Cody Rhodes walks out with Husky and gets into the ring, then LayCool's music hits and they walk out with Kaval. To make a long story short, Kaval won. We get word that Alex has a match against Kofi Kingston next, so we walk out and to the curtain. We come out during a commercial break, with Mike's music. We get into the ring and wait, and when we come back from a commercial break, Jamie announces us.

"The following contest is set for onefall. Introducing first, from Washington D.C,

accompanied by Carly, weighing in at 251 pounds, Alex Riley!"

He does his little pose thing that he always does and I stand there and clap for him.

"I'm going to win this thing." He says to me.

We stand there watching the recall on what happened last night between him, Mike and Daniel Bryan.

"You see that? I did that!" he says to the crowd.

Kofi's music hits and he walks out with McGillicutty. In the meantime, he gets all ready. I hand a member of the staff Alex's jacket he wears. Alex pecks me on the cheek and then he holds the ropes for me to get out of the ring to watch from the outside.

"Come on Alex!" I yell

They lock up, and Alex pushes Kofi into the corner. He pushes him and backs away.

"Come on!" He yells to Kofi.

Kofi then kicks him in the leg and a sound of pain comes out of him, ouch. Kofi kicks him in the other leg after, then kicks him again. He grabs him and pulls him, sending him running into the corner. Kofi runs at him but Alex moves out of the way, making Kofi hit the corner instead.

"Yeah! That's right!" I yell from outside the ring.

Alex kicks and punches him then wraps his arm around Kofi's neck and hits his back, dropping him to the mat. He goes for the pin, but it was no good, Kofi kicked out at 2. Then he puts Kofi in some kind of submission move or whatever and I look intently on. Kofi gets up trying to get free, by elbowing Alex. Kofi goes to run, but Alex pulls him down making his head hit the mat. I clap in approval and cheer for him. He gets on top of the corner near me and goes to jump on him, but Kofi puts his feet in the air, countering the move.

"Come on Alex! Come on!" I yell.

He goes to hit Kofi, but Kofi beats him to it and hits him instead. He keeps hitting him until he gets him in the corner, and then keeps hitting him to the point where the ref has to pull him off. Alex goes to do a clothesline to him but misses and Kofi knocks him down continuously. Kofi runs against the ropes and knocks him down again. I hit the mat with my hands trying to get Alex to get up. Kofi runs around getting ready for that move of his, and he nails it. He goes for his finisher 'trouble in paradise' and he nails that too.

"No! I yell as Kofi goes for the pin.

Unfortunately Kofi wins. No! I look on, not wanting to get into the ring just yet. I shake my head and I'm mad. As they go to a commercial break I go into the ring and help Alex get up.

"You tried Alex. You tried."

We head backstage and he relaxes for a while, before the last elimination. They recall the Nexus matches from last night. I didn't want to pay any attention, I just looked away and talked to Alex. Then Michael Cole and Josh come into the ring to talk, I didn't want to pay any attention to them either. We all head back out to stand by the ring for the final elimination for the night during the commercial break.

"Ladies and gentlemen the time is upon us. Rookies, you've given us everything over the last 11 weeks. You've given us everything mentally, physically, emotionally. Whomever remains here tonight, will be one step closer to becoming the WWE's next breakout star. And one step closer to earning a championship match live on pay per view. Let's not forget that our season finale is in two weeks. But before we get there, one of you will be eliminated. Let's find out who's going home." Matt says.

We all look up at the titantron for one last time tonight to see who's going home. Please not Alex, please. And the person who's going home happens to be Husky Harris. Yes! Alex made it! Alex made it! He's in the finale! Ahhhh! Husky and Cody both can't believe what has happened.

"What? What...how dare you? How dare you, all of you? Pros? Huh, Zack Ryder yeah you're a pro. Good luck in your future endeavors pal. And Layla, you're so busy just wanting to make out with every NXT rookie, you're a real pro. And you people, yeah you should really have a say in this. Oh yeah, yeah. It's only fitting. It's only fitting that I would say this to one of the laziest parts of the country! You people stand outside the fire, you have no idea what it's like to be a pro!" Cody says in anger.

"Cody, Cody." Husky says to Cody.

"I got this!" he says back.

"Cody this is my time!" Husky yells back.

"Husky, hold up. Your time is coming and I'm telling these people why."

He goes to Alex.

"You, make an impact. I dare you! Miz? Yeah, he's awesome. You? You're awful!"

He moves onto me.

"And Carly, you don't deserve to be next to this loser. Hell I don't even know what you're doing here in the WWE. Good luck in the future!" he said to me. I so wanted to slap him.

Then he goes to McGillicutty.

"And you, you want to be Mr. Perfect jr so bad, that you can taste it. Well do you know why you don't go by Mr. Perfect? Because you don't deserve it."

Wow, Cody is going way out of control. Talk about a total meltdown. He moves onto Kaval.

"And Kaval, ha ha Kaval."

He kicks him in the gut making him go down and then starts beating up on him. Husky then joins in on the beating. MVP and Kofi run down and attack Cody and Husky. We're just watching everything going on. Alex keeps me behind him so I don't get caught up in the mess and get hurt. Cody retreats and goes to the ramp. Kaval gets on the turnbuckle and jumps and lands on Husky. He gets up and into MVP's face, but just walks away.

"Back off, everyone back off." Cody says to all the rookies and pros.

"Come on! Bye!" Alex yells back.

The confrontation goes to the end of the show, once we all walk backstage, everything was alright again. Alex and I head backstage so he could get changed so we could get a night's rest before getting on the plane in the morning.

"Wow can you talk about a total meltdown out there?" I ask.

"Yeah I know. That was crazy."

"Hey thanks for making sure I didn't get hurt."

"It's no problem, you're with me and if anyone hurts you they have to deal with me."

That comment made me smile.

I had to get out for Alex to change. Once he was all set, we went out to the car and we went back to the hotel. We said goodnight to each other and went to bed, feeling oh so tired