Redeeming Himself

Aly wakes up the next morning, and finds out that she's the only one in the room, Mike isn't even in the room at all. The spot on the couch where he was sleeping is empty. She looks around strangely and then sees a note on the table. The note says that he'll be back later, and that he's going to make it up to her for what happened last night.

"Hm...if you say so." She mumbles quietly.

She puts the note back on the table and lays back down for a bit, before getting up and getting changed. She has her ipod on a little speaker at full blast while straightening her hair and dancing in the bathroom, listening to Famous by Big Time Rush. That's when she swore she heard the door to the room shut, she stops for a second but doesn't hear anything and resumes jamming. When she finishes, she walks out of the bathroom and there's Mike sitting back on the couch, typing on his phone. She sees the faint smirk on his face and knows he saw and heard her jamming. She inwardly groans and blushes a little. He stops what he's doing and looks up at her.

"I think we should talk. And I know you know what about." He says to her.

Aly nods silently, and hops up onto the bed, flopping down and laying on her stomach, both hands under her chin. She raises her eyebrows as if saying 'well?'.

"I know what I said last night, upset you. Both you and Carly. You're friends withCena, and I have to learn to respect that..."

"Right, I don't expect you to be perfectly nice and friendly. I get that you two don't like each other." She says.

"I honestly get that. It just bothered me that you said that after John apologized. Plus I was still pretty keyed up over Wade's asshole comments so you saying what you did certainly didn't help matters any. That's why I had to leave the room, I didn't want to end up saying something I didn't mean."

"That I understand. But I want to make it up to you. So I did something while I was out."

"Oookay."

"First I got you these..." He says reaching over the side of the couch and revealing a bouquet of blue roses.

"Ohhh...these are so pretty..." She stares in awe at the flowers when he comes over to the bed and hands them to her once she sits up.

"And I scheduled a day at the spa for you and Carly. I called them and set up a time for you. You can also have a day of shopping too if you wanted."

"Thank you." She smiles and leans up, kissing his cheek.

"Dolce and I will probably do a little shopping after lunch and then we can do dinner when she and I get back." She continues, looking up at him occasionally while she gently touches the blue roses with her fingertips.

He smiles and hugs her.

"Again, I'm really sorry."

"Apology accepted. Just be more careful with your words okay?" Aly asks.

"I'll be sure to remember that, the next time I decide to open my big mouth about something like last night."

"Not one of your better moments but nobody's perfect."

"I agree, but I do have a big mouth...I'll admit that."

"Yes you do." She giggles.

"But you have a big heart too, despite how you may act onscreen." She adds, gently poking his chest right above his heart.

"And I'll always love you." He adds.

"Love you too."

"Better go make sure Carly's up. You got an hour before you get to the spa. It's almost 11, let you sleep in a bit this morning."