Aly & Mike's Date

Today was the day, Aly's date. She came to my room for me to help her get ready for it.

"Don't worry Aly, he likes you this is why he asked you out on this date. Any idea where you're going?"

"Nope not a clue. I guess he's going to leave it to a surprise."

"Well surprises are good. Alright you look amazing, he'll really love you now."

That's when there was a knock on my door.

"That's him. Go get him Aly."

She takes a deep breath and opens the door. There Mike stands in a nice shirt and jeans.

"You look amazing Lyssa."

"Thanks, as do you."

"Ready?" he asks.

"Yeah. Let's go."

"You two have fun now!" I yell as they leave.

~Mike & Aly's Date~

They get into Mike's car after leaving the hotel.

"So where are we going?" Aly asks.

"That's all part of the surprise, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you would it?"

"No, I guess not."

After a silent and long drive along, he stops the car. She looks around and she sees that they're at a mini gold course.

"Mini golf?"

"Yeah something fun. Wanted to step away from the typical movie date you know?"

"Understandable."

They get out of the car and he pays for the game, and everything. Then they start off at hold one.

"Ladies first." Mike said allowing Aly to go first.

"Why thank you."

She steps up to where he ball was placed, she focuses and hits the ball and successfully getting a hole in one.

"Whoo! You're turn Mike."

"Just warning you, I'm not that good at mini golf."

"Neither am I, but it's still fun anyway. We can laugh at each other."

He steps up next and lines the ball up with the hole, he hits the ball and gets a hole in one like her.

"You're bad at mini golf huh? Doesn't look like it from here."

"Oh just wait, only certain courses are difficult for me."

As they went on the courses got more and more challenging. Mike missed a few times and they both laughed about it. It came time for the final hole, where there was a downwards hill and a river like thing on the other side. Aly hits the ball and it goes down the river and lands in the hole.

"Hole in one!"

Mike steps up next and does the same thing, but the ball passes by the hole but only by a few inches.

"Man so close."

They walk down and Mike finishes his round and they walk back to return the clubs and balls. Then they walk over to this pizza place for something to eat where there also was an arcade. They start off with eating pizza first, before playing any of the games.

"You know Mike there's something I have to tell you. One of the main reasons why you're my favorite wrestler. You see Mike, you're my favorite wrestler because once you realized your dream, you never quit. You dug harder and achieved what you wanted despite all the people saying that you should go home and that you weren't meant to be a wrestler. And from people saying that you should go back to reality television."

"Really? And I'm your inspiration to become a wrestler?"

"One of a few yes."

"That makes me feel happy, I'm someone's inspiration, that's a great feeling. I'm glad I

could be your inspiration."

"I'm glad you started wrestling, otherwise I wouldn't have ever gotten to know you so well."

He smiles and then kisses her, just a peck for now anyway.

"Ready for games?"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

Aly and Mike get up and play ski-ball first. That game you can get a lot of tickets. Game after

game after game, Aly and Mike kept winning tickets. They moved onto another game where you could win tickets for prizes. Mike scored the jackpot and got like 50 tickets.

"Wow! You're awesome at this game Mike."

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself. We got a good amount of tickets, want to go cash them in for prizes?"

"Yeah sure."

They walk over to the prize counter and look at everything they have. They combine all the tickets they won and count them up. Aly looks up and sees a bug stuffed penguin and it was the exact amount of tickets they had.

"I want that." she said pointing to the penguin.

Mike hands in the tickets and grabs the penguin from the person behind the counter.

"Before I give it to you, you give me something."

"What?"

"Think."

She thinks for a while and finally gets it.

"Oh, I know now."

She leans up and gives him a kiss. He smiles and then hands her the penguin.

"Ready to head back now?"

"Yeah."

They head back to the car and then head back to the hotel. They stop at his room before heading in.

"I'll be right back okay?"

"Okay."

She then walks over to me and Alex's room and knocks. I get up and answer the door.

"Hey, how was the date?"

"Oh it was just perfect. We played mini golf first then had pizza and he got me this."

She shows me the stuffed penguin.

"Awe! That's so cute! So it's official now? You know like how Alex and I are?"

"I guess so, and I'm so happy! Hey I'll talk to you tomorrow alright? Got to get back to Mike's

room. I'm staying in there for now."

"Alright, don't do anything while you're in there." I say joking.

"Oh quiet. You're one to talk. You don't do anything in your room with Alex."

"Ha ha night Aly."

"Night Carly."

She gives me a hug and walks back to Mike's room. Then we all head to bed and get a good night's rest before Raw tomorrow night.