Meeting TNA Roster

Friday, tonight is the live edition of Smackdown on SyFy. I'm super excited to be a part of it tonight. I wake up, and get dressed and hang around in the room a bit before quietly walking into Aly and Mike's room and I call her name. She mumbles and buries her face in Mike's chest.

"What do you want..."

"Oh sorry. Didn't know you were still sleeping. Just wondering how you're feeling."

"I'm okay. Kinda tired but nothing that a good energy drink can't fix."

"You want me to let you sleep some more? 'Cause I'll let you get some more sleep in if you want."

She fully pulls away from the still sleeping Mike.

"Nah, I've been laying here half awake for a little while. I doubt that I'd be able to fall back asleep."

"I see. Well I was just about to go out and get something to eat and stuff, you want me to pick up that energy drink for you?" I ask.

"I'll come with." she says stretching as she climbs off the bed.

"Alright, I'll wait for you in the hall."

"You got it."

She grabs some clothes and changes quickly, grabbing her purse and the card key, leaving a note for Mike on her pillow. She walks out just as I'm in a mid yawn.

"Ready?"

"Yup."

"So you sleep okay last night?" I ask her.

"2 nightmares but other than that, just fine."

"That's good that you slept fine, are you feeling up to Smackdown tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm ready."

"Smackdown live, this is going to be awesome. But I'm not too thrilled about Nexus being there. Just another excuse for Wade to annoy me." I say making a disgusted face.

"Don't forget Rhodes will be there, though if he knows what's good for him, he'll leave you alone tonight. McIntyre and Gabriel will obviously be there too." she says sighing.

"There's no escaping them, they're everywhere!" I laugh.

"I know right!" she says throwing her hands up and laughs.

"I want to get to the arena early, you know so we can warm up early before showtime and before people start filing in."

"Right, me too. Let's hurry up and get this stuff and go get the boys."

We walk down to the closest donut shop and I picked up some things for us, then we stopped by another store for Aly to get her energy drink. We head back to the hotel and we walk into my room and both Alex and Mike are dressed and have their bags ready to head to the arena.

"Well look who's already ready before we are."

"Wow, I'm surprised." Aly says putting the lid back on her energy drink.

"It's like they read our minds about wanting to be there early."

"I know!"

"Hey, how'd you two know we wanted to go to the arena early?" I ask.

"We know you." Mike says as they shrug.

"Well we're not even ready yet, our bags aren't all put together." Aly points out.

"Well not exactly..." Mike trails off.

"Went through our stuff huh?" Aly half smirks while laughing.