Main Event Of NXT

The match before ours was the Cody Rhodes vs MVP. I'm making a long story short here, Rhodes won. That didn't stop me from running down the ramp and into the ring confronting Rhodes myself.

"What're you doing here? Get out the ring? You don't belong here."

"Oh really Rhodes? And what're YOU going to do about it?"

"You are nothing but a no good, helpless, defenseless girl. You don't belong with Riley or in this business!"

I look away for a bit, making it seem like I'm going to cry or something. I turn to face him and slap him hard across the face making him stumble.

"Oh you're in trouble now girl."

He goes to hit me but I duck, that's when Aly and Alex come out and come into the ring. They grab Cody and hold him sideways for me to be able to hit him. I lean against the ropes, and run at him, kneeing him in the face. Then I grab his neck from behind and execute the neck breaker that Mike showed me. I stand over him with anger on my face.

"That's what you get Cody, that's what you get."

Aly and Alex pick him up and throw him out of the ring. He slowly gets up and holds the back of his head and walks backwards up the ramp. He looks at me and shakes his head in anger and points at me.

"Yeah, walk away pretty boy!"

We wait in the ring for the next commercial break to be over so that our match against Kaval and LayCool could start. We come back from the commercial and we're announced.

"This 6-man mixed tag team match is scheduled for onefall. Introducing first, the team of Carly, Alyssa and Alex Riley!"

Then LayCool's music comes on and they walk out with Kaval. They get in the ring and do their poses and whatnot. Kaval then gets in my face and I argue with him. I pretend to think about something then slap him across the face. Layla calms him down telling him to let her handle it. Really Layla's going to handle me? This wont last long. The bell rings and we circle each other and we then lock up. I'm able to pull away and elbow her in the face. She stumbles and I try to throw her into the corner, she counters and instead throws me into the starts to run at me, but I move out of the way. He back is turned so I come up behind her and grab her head and just drop her backwards on the mat. I go over and tag in Aly so she can kick some LayCool butt.

Layla ends up getting Aly in a submission move. Alex and I clap, to get the audience to clap, to give her the momentum to get out of it. Layla goes to hit her, but she misses and Aly trips Layla to get into the ropes. She leans back on the opposite side of the ropes and runs towards Layla. She jumps over the ropes and grabs her head making her bounce off the ropes. Michelle McCool comes into the ring to get a piece of her, but I run into the ring and drag her sorry butt outside the ring and start beating her up.

Aly goes for the pin, but no good Layla kicks out at 2. As soon as I'm back ringside, Aly tags me in. I get on top of the turnbuckle and I jump off and land on her, then I go in for the pin. It's no good, she kicks out again. She's able to go over and she tags Kaval in. Kaval and I have a stare off, until I push him.

"Not so tough now are you?"

I walk over and I tag in Alex. He locks up with Kaval, pushing him into the corner. They circle each other and then Alex kicks and punches him. He gets him in a headlock and goes against the ropes. Kaval runs at him, but Alex knocks him down.

"Yeah! Whoo!"

They circle again and it looks like they're going to lock up, but Kaval kicks him in the leg. Then Kaval kicks him backwards into the corner. Aly tags Alex from behind and she gets in. Kaval backs away and tags in Michelle. They circle and then lock up, Aly gaining the advantage and pushing McCool into the corner. She stays locked up with her and then slowly pulls away, then kicking her in the gut making her slide down onto the mat.

Aly tags me in again and then picks Michelle up in the corner. I go to the opposite corner and get ready. All credit goes to Mike for teaching me this, and I run and jump, then hit her as she falls forward onto the mat. I go in for the pin, but it's no use because she kicks out.

"Are you kidding me?"

Okay, that's it. I get behind Michelle and when she gets up I lock her arms and then execute the skull crushing finale as Mike taught me. I signal Aly to go after Layla and Alex to go after Kaval. Then jump down and pull them off of the ring to prevent them from stopping me from pinning Michelle. I turn her over and go for the pin.

"One, two, three!"

The bell rings signalling the end of the match

"And the winner of this match is, Carly, Alyssa and Alex Riley!"

Alex and Aly join me in the ring as our arms are raised. We walk out of the ring and up the ramp. Kaval and Layla go into the ring to make sure she was alright.

"That's what you get, that's what you get!"

As we walk away, the little logo thing shows up in the corner of the titantron signalling the end of the show. We all walk backstage and meet up with Mike.

"Carly, I have to say, I'm impressed. You perfectly executed my moves, along with you Aly. I'm proud of both of you, and I can see my training helped pay off. For your first match ever Carly, that was impressive."

"Thanks Mike."

Aly and I head to the women's lockeroom to change, Alex changes in the guys lockeroom, and then we all head back to the hotel and get a good night's rest. Before heading into the room with Alex, I see Aly standing outside Mike's room with him. She's laughing and smiling and whatnot, I see them say goodnight to each other and then the unexpected happened. Mike kissed Aly on the cheek, awe! She walked to her room after, and looked over at me and smiled so big. Well I can see that they'll soon be together, like me and Alex. She's happy, and when she's happy, I'm happy. I then head inside the room with Alex and we go right to sleep after changing of course.