Lopez Tonight

Finally, Friday. Took so long to get here, and for once we're all up but we're being lazy and just laying in our beds.

"Don't want to move." Aly mumbles.

"It's Friday, you don't have to unless you want to." Mike answers.

"Mmm, maybe not for a few more hours but we should probably get in some training before

Dolce and I hit Lopez Tonight." She says scooching closer.

"That should be fun tonight."

"Yup, Lopez is funny. He'd make a good ring announcer." Aly smiles.

"He should host Raw one of these days."

"That would be cool."

"But I don't think he can considering when his show is on at night."

"He would find a way if he really wanted to."

"What was funny when you were on there was the whole cake thing with Ramsey and then you ask Lopez if you can give him the skull crushing finale." She adds and he chuckles.

"You are a very funny person."

"Thank you. Glad to hear someone appreciates my humor." He smiles.

"I always have."

"Good to know." He says.

"Today is going to be a long day." Mike adds.

"Yup. But you'll be there so I'm okay with that." Aly sighs, then smiling up at him.

"And you're going to do great...I know it."

"Aww thanks." She kisses him lightly.

"Awesome boyfriend." She giggles, poking his chest gently.

"Tomorrow we leave for Canada."

"Oh lord."

"We're in Calgary for Raw, and it's cold up there this time of year. Well somewhat cold anyway."

"Bleh, that means breaking out warmer clothes."

"For one day, after Raw...the next day we can fly out of Canada."

"Haha, that's like saying 'Hi Canada, bye Canada."

"Haha, we'll leave if you want to leave early. If not we can stay there for a while."

"I think leaving early would be alright. I'm not a huge fan of the cold." Aly says.

"We can leave early and head to my condo in Hollywood." He smiles.

"Sounds good. I'd rather be in warm California then cold Canada."

Meanwhile, I'm laying there with Alex searching through my iPod to see what song that I want to sing for the 2nd edition of WWE Superstar Karaoke on Lopez Tonight. I finally come across the perfect song for tonight. I keep the song on the now playing screen and shut my iPod off.

"So glad it's Friday finally."

"It's been a very busy week this week." Alex responds.

"Indeed it has. Raw, the movie premiere, Superstars, and now tonight Lopez."

"Then tomorrow we leave for Canada."

"Then it's Raw all over again Monday." I say yawning.

"Also, if Nexus does anything to John on Monday I'm going to want to destroy them." I add.

"There's only so much you can do before the GM does something, I don't want to see you fired."

"I know. I've got to tone it down a bit, Aly and I both have to calm it down with the attacks."