Chapter 7:-)

***Friday***

"Hey there partner" Caleb says as I sit in my seat in music class. 

I groan. For the past days that's all he's been doing. Greeting me that way and it is seriously annoying.

"You realise I'm only your partner in English class. Not the hallways, the cafeteria, music class or anywhere else for that matter."

"Yeah but this is fun though."

I roll my eyes at this. I think I have been doing this all week now.

"Look here white boy. The only time I am your partner is when we are in English class not before or later."

"Yeah about that... we have to meet up after school for this project."

I sigh, "Well then tell me when. We can't tonight because I'm working but any other day I'm good." I say and write down my number on a paper handing my number so he can contact me.

He nods hus head and continues to sit next to me.

"You know you can leave now right?" I ask him pointing to his seat near the white kids.

"OH no.. You're my partner I am sticking near you." He says cheerfully. 

How can people be so happy in the damn morning? I will never understand that...

When he says this I sigh and bury my head in my chair and close my eyes as our teachers start talking. Nothing really happened in class today. The only thing is that most of every one will be performing their songs and whatnot on the same day as me... Kind of like an in class talent show. So I really have to be good...

Anyhow the rest of the day nothing happened. Even work passed by so quickly I didn't see where the time went.

***Saturday***

This Saturday since I was at my fathers' house I decided to spend the weekend at my mothers'. Saturday was a chill day. I did a bit of the project, did my homework and then just chilled and did nothing.

I just hung out with my mommy like old times :)

***Sunday***

The only time of day when I wake up early.

My father dropped Serenity off here because she had to get ready for church with us.It's about 10:00 in the morning and we are running around the apartment getting ready.

Today I am wearing a black shirt that is slightly loose and a golden skirt that reaches my knees with some black heels with a golden necklace.

Serenity is wearing a floral dress (It actually belongs to her) and my mother is wearing a really pretty white dress.

I am in my room grabbing some things when my mom calls me.

"Tatianna the door!" My mom yells.

"Coming!" I say and then walk to the door only to see Caleb looking as he is wearing some dark jeans and a grey button up shirt.

"Umm why are you here?" I ask him slowly.

As he is standing at the door he is looking at me up and down probably shocked that I am wearing a skirt. I barely ever show my legs at school so I guess this is quite shocking...

"I thought we can work on the project today."

"Well I sort of have to go to church like right now." I say as I fix my earrings.

"Tatianna let the boy come and then you can go off and study..." My mother says.

"Mom I doubt that-"