Chapter 9

Emma, sweet dream

 Harry's P.O.V.

I felt a soft blow in my cheek and how somebody was moving my shoulder. I groan between my teeth. I open my eyes and the light that was entering from the windows blind me for a second. I blink a couple of times to let my eyes get use to the light. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw her there, on top of me, smiling.

I rub my eyes with my fists to make sure that this is not a dream. She was looking at me with her green eyes wide opened and a beautiful and sweet smile in her red lips.

"Emma..."

"Your mom let me in." She explains. "Good morning."

She was on top of me! My pulse began to run to the highest while she was stroking my curls. I was shortness of breath and my hands were shaking.

"Go... Good... Good morning." I stutter. 

She continues to play with my curls and I just simply could believe she's here. She smiles sweetly. I could move even an inch. She leans into me and give me a small kiss in the lips. I opened my eyes and she giggle.

"What are you doing here?" Finally something came out of my mouth. 

She frowns a bit.

"I came and your mom said that you were sleeping, so I wake you up." She said shrugging. 

I smile and run my finger through her hair. I wrap my aromas around her waist and bury my head in her neck, letting her scent fill my lungs and intoxicate me. I didn't understand why she is her. But, who cares? She's by my side and that makes me happy.

She leaves a little kiss in my forehead and I smile against her neck. This, all this, feels so unreal... Unreal... I separate a bit from her and stare into her eyes.

"Why did you come here?" I ask half-closing my eyes.

"Because I love you." She says stroking my cheek.

I close my eyes trying to understand. What did I skip? Until I remember, the last time I saw her was the day we went to her house to that 'pool party' and she had a boyfriend. Fucking idiot Troy.

She was still looking at me with her big green eyes and her smile.

"What about Troy?” I ask.

"We aren't together anymore." She says with a half smile.

Okay. They weren't in a relationship, but there's something that don't seem right here. What was she doing in Holmes Chapel? I frown. She giggles and wraps her arms around my neck. 

"I love you Harry." She whispered, our lips almost touching. 

I look her eyes and then her lips and I lean into her, putting together our lips in a kiss. I hug her tightly, attaching her body to mine. Our lips brushing, fitting perfectly. She runs her hands through my hair. I began to make circles in her waist with my thumbs. I pull back and rest my forehead on hers.   

"You don't know how much I have been waiting for this." I whispered.

She chuckles. She starts making circles in my neck with her index finger. Her eyes staring at mines. This moment was so perfect... Perfect... Perfect?

"Harry you have to wake up." She whispered in my ear, while running her hand into my hair.

"What?"

What she is saying doesn’t have sense. She gets out of my arms wrapped around her waist and climb out of bed. I frown. I didn't understand this. She walks to the door.

"Harry wake up, remember that I love you." 

I suddenly wake up with a layer of sweat on my forehead. God, all was a dream. I run my finger through my hair. My heart was beating so fast and rapid breathing. It was so real... I could feel her. A shiver went through all my body. I sigh in frustration. 

I turn and see the clock. Ten o'clock in the morning. I plopped down heavily on the bed. It was all a dream. A stupid dream!

Emma's P.O.V.

Ten in the morning and for that moment I was already sliding on the ice, practicing with Logan. I felt free. I felt like this is my own world and for a moment all the anger and sadness inside of me was gone. 

I took the impulse I will need and spin in the air... And... All was in slow motion. I felt how the skates detached from the ice, when I was in the middle of the spin electricity run in all my body and the picture of Harry smiling at me appeared in my mind. 

I look my concentration and my equilibrium, and I fell to the cold and hard ice. I was still bewildered for what just happened. I was just a second, but it was all I needed to fell to de ice.

I felt the hot liquid sliding from my eyebrow to my cheek and crashing with the ice. In a second Logan was by my side. He helps me to stand on and to go out of the ice rink. What the hell was that?!