Chapter 30

A little change... 

Emma's P.O.V. 

Harry and I were walking on the beach, in silence. The sunset was behind the sea and today was our last day here... We'd had a great time swimming in the sea, playing on the beach, camping in the woods ... But every good thing has to end, right? I wish I could stay longer. 

I knew that when we returned I almost will not be able see Harry. I was in the final year of school; I had to take the exams for college, the ice skating competition... All this while Harry was rehearsing every day, recording and going on tour. My heart squeezed at the thought of not seeing him for days, weeks or even months. 

"What are you thinking?" He asked in a whisper. 

"In all that will happen when we return..." 

"I wish we could stay here forever." 

"I too, Harry." 

We continued walking in silence. I looked him out of the corner is my eye and I saw how he was biting his lower lip nervously. He was frowning and his gaze lost in the sea. 

"And, what are you think?" The words came out of my mouth without thinking. 

"I think ... I think that in one month will be our one year anniversary." I smiled. "You graduated and turn seventeen in two months and ..." 

"And you will go." I finished his sentence and he made a face. "We knew that this will not be easy." 

"But I didn't thing that this will be so hard." He whispered. 

We walked in silence. I pursed my lips and breathe deeply. I squeezed Harry's hand. He was staring at the sea with a grin on his lips. I waited for him to say what was going on his mind, but I knew what it was. He looked at me and he realized that I wanted to know what was going through his mind. 

"If you go live to campus ... I ... I won't be able to see you anymore." 

"I don't want to go there." I whispered. 

"I don't want you to go." 

"Let's not talk about this ... At least not now. I just want to enjoy the sea while you're by my side." 

He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. When the sun hid behind the sea I knew it was time to go. Harry sighed and wrapped one of his hands around my waist. We walked in silence to the house each one lost in their thoughts. Although I knew that he was thinking of a solution like me... 

I left my phone on the bed and closed my biology book. I sighed and stood up. I did not even bother to put on my shoes. I was tired and sad. I went down the stairs and shuffled my way to the dining room, where all were already seated. 

I sat between my mother and Derek. I could see that Meredith trying that Aiden eat something and how my brothers spoke with my father. I just moved my fork one side to another of the plate, just bringing food to my mouth from time to time. 

"Something wrong Emma?" My mom asked. 

"No... Nothing." 

"Sure she is like this because her boyfriend is going to change her and she knows that." Tom said mockingly. 

"Don't bother her." Richard said, serious. 

"Honey..." My dad said. 

"Harry and I were talking." I whispered so low that I thought that they hadn't heard. 

"About what?" My mother asked sweetly, like always. 

"Well... we talked about University..."