Chapter 39

¿Good bye?

Harry’s P.O.V.

The air was tense between us. I didn’t want to hear anything he had to say to us, just didn’t. I took Emma's hand and squeezed it. Ivan left a black folder on the table, after taking a sip of his tea that Emma had served a few minutes before. I saw the folder.

“I'm here to talk about Ariel’s paternity test.” He said.

Emma opened her eyes as she hugged tightly the blonde baby.

“What about that?” I asked exasperated.

“They are false.” He said after a moment in silence. “I have the real ones” He said pointing at the folder, resting on the glass table.

I took the black folder in my hands. I opened it and took the first sheet of paper. "Paternity Test ... Harry E. Styles C. ... Negative” “Paternity Test ... McDaniels Ivan R. ... Positive". The doctor's signature was on both papers and also the stamp of the hospital, things that the test they gave me didn’t have.

“Alina paid to change the results. Ariel is my daughter.” He confessed. “And now I have the custody.”

“What?” Emma shouted, standing up. “No one can appear overnight saying he wants to take her.”

“Emma…” I said calming her down.

“Where were you these eight months? You can’t come here. You have no right. You are a... ”

“Emma!” I said and he shut her moth.

She glared at Ivan. She went upstairs with Ariel in her arms. I listen as she closed the door, making the whole apartment shiver.

“I think you'd better come tomorrow.” I said, standing up, he nodded and extended his hand to me. I squeezed it goodbye. He took the black folder and took out the door.

I sighed and went upstairs. I walked to my room. I opened the door. I took off my shoes and my white shirt. The room was empty, but the bathroom door was open. I peeked and saw Emma giving Ariel a hot bath. Ariel blew the soap foam while Emma putted some shampoo on Ariel’s blond hair. Then she washed away the soap, while Ariel’s grey eyes stared at her.

Mummy” Ariel said wile wiping away a tear form Emma’s cheek.

She kissed baby’s the forehead before wrapping her in a huge white towel and taking her out of the tub. Emma took to Ariel in her arms, holding a bottle of moisturizer in hand. The bathroom smelled like raspberry and vanilla. A smell that overwhelmed me and I adored. The smell of Emma’s soap.

“Emma.” I called her but she ignored me and walked to the room.

She put Ariel on the bed and dries her with the big towel, then put moisturizer on the soft baby skin. Ariel laughed, feeling the cold liquid against her body. Emma put her the pajama and brushed her blond hair carefully.

“Emma.”

“Harry, we’ll talk about his after dinner.” She said dryly, and then going out of our bedroom.

Dinner was very uncomfortable. Emma was sitting in front of me, trying to Ariel feed something. I just moved my fork on my plate. I wasn’t hungry. Emma didn’t even look my way and I was just staring at her. Ariel mumbled while shaking her head, preventing food tablespoons reaches her mouth. I knew she felt the tension between Emma and me and she was just trying to distract us.

Mummy…sleep.” She said rubbing he eyes after some minutes.

Emma took her in her arms and went up the stairs. I was sure that the dinner was over and that Emma and I had lost our appetite. And the conversation that we would have will not help our appetite. I lifted the plate and clean the table. I went to the kitchen and leave the dishes in the sink.

I listen as Ariel cried as Emma tried to calm her. Ariel complained over and over again while Emma sang a song in German. When Ariel finally fell asleep Emma went down the stairs. Her gaze was fixed on mine. I approached to her.

“Emma…”

“Harry, He can’t come and… and took her way. He weren’t with her these eighth months.”

“Emma…”

“Don’t try to excuse him. I won’t let him to take her.”

Emma walked from side to side of the room, talking so fast that I didn’t understand what she was saying. She turned around and I took her by the shoulders and crashed my lips with hers, shutting her with a kiss. I hugged her against me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her lips moved in rhythm with mine. She ran her hands through my hair. I put my hands on her waist. I pressed her harder against my body, eliminating the space between us.

I caressed her waist as I kissed her without stopping, sucking all the nectar from her lips.

“Love… You can’t stop him from taking her. Put yourself in his place.” I said giving her a little peck on the lips.

“I can’t believe she isn’t yours.” She mumbled.

“Me neither.” I whispered.

“I'm sorry I didn’t trust in you.” She said buring her face into my neck.

“Shhh…”

“This is so confusing.”

“I know I’m also confused.” I said and she rested her head in my shoulder.

“I’m tired.” She mumbled, her breath crashing with my neck.

I raised her in the air and she put her legs around my waist. I held her legs. I climbed up the stairs. I entered our room, closing the door with my foot. I left Emma on the bed. She didn’t let me go. I leaned on my elbows so I don’t crush her. I gave her a little kiss on the lips.

“I love you.” I whispered between her lips.

I lay beside her, holding her by the waist. Pressing her body against mine. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes, I was exhausted...

(I'm supposed to be studing but I really wanted to update. Thanks for the comments and votes. Love you all!! xoxoxo)