Chapter 15

The plan of a conquest 

Harry's P.O.V.

Walk into my room awkwardly while having a stupid smile on my lips. I wanted to scream. She likes me ... She likes me! I flopped on the bed and buried my face in a pillow. I was still smiling like an idiot. I roll over my bed unquiet. All my dreams passed in front of my eyes like in a movie. Every moment with her that can come true. 

I heard how my mother calls me to go down and take breakfast. I run down the stairs, tripping over my feet several times. I go into the kitchen, with the stupid smile in my lips. My sister and Emma where talking while eating. I sat in front of Emma. My sister began to kick me under the table while moving her eyes in Emma's direction.    

"Too bad you have to go sweetheart." My mother mention. "Hopefully we see you more often around here." The double meaning of her words made me blush slightly.

"Trust me; you will see her more often." Gemma says, throwing me a gaze.

"Thanks sister." I thought.

"So... Harry will drive you home?" She asks looking at me.

"Hum... No. My brother has to do some things nearby, so he will pick me up... But thank you any way." Emma says smiling at me.

I smiled back. I finish my breakfast and walk to the living. I sat in the largest coach. I turned on the TV and started zapping, trying to found something. Gemma sat next to me and took the remote from my hand. I didn't argue and stare at the TV. Emma, shyly, took the sit on my left. I smile slightly.

I groping seek her with mines. I took her hand and started to stroke it gently with my thumb. At first she tensed at my touch, but then relaxed. I kept stroking her hand. She rested her head on my shoulder. Her scent flooded me. A delicious sweet smell ... Perfect.

After a couple of hours I was with my arms around her and she was curled up against me. I had my chin on her head and she had one hand on my neck and the other on her lap. She gently stroked my curls, curling them in her fingers.

The doorbell rang and my mother went to answer it. Emma and I separated a little. We tend to see that Derek was standing at the door talking to my mother.

"Gemma!" Aiden came running to my sister, who spins him in the air.

My mother raised an eyebrow and made signs indicating that I would explain her later. Emma said goodbye to my mother and my sister. He gave me a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye. Emma picked Aiden up, who kiss the cheek of my sister, then say goodbye to me waving his little hand.

Derek thanked my mother saying we could get to his home whenever we wanted. The door closed behind them. Gemma sighed and reluctantly went to her room. My mother sat beside me and I knew that she expected me to tell her everything... Everything.

"That boy is of..."

"No!" I cut her off. The thought of Emma with someone else disturbed me. "He's her nephew."

"Oh... He's just a lot like her. So ... She is my future daughter-in-law?"

"Mom!"

"You know? Not a bad girl ... Well as far as I know. It's nice, polite and very sweet ..."

"Mom she confuses me. I do not know. It is not like the others. I really love her ... But she is not mine ... Ah!"

I went upstairs, leaving my mother with the word in the mouth. I won't bear to more interrogation without falling apart, thinking that Emma isn't mine. In that I can't hug her or kiss her. In that all the good times with her only exist in my mind. God, if Emma knew that I've been dreaming about her for three years she would think that I'm a crazy psycho.

I locked myself in my room, in the dark. I covered up my head with the blankets and buried my face in a pillow. Emma was all that was on my mind ... Emma, ​​Emma and more Emma. I would go crazy if I continue like that.

"Harry I have a plan to Emma be your girlfriend." My sister says coming into my room. I raise an eyebrow.

"I will not let you to be with those unfriendly plastic now that you found someone really sweet and who loves you and you her."

"I hear you." I say.

She smiles, then sat next to me and started to tell me her plan...

(Thanks for reading xoxoxxo. please coment, vote and fan :D )