Chapter 51

The same excuse as always

Harry’s P.O.V.

“I don’t know Harry… That’s something too big. Are you sure about this?” My sister’s voice spoke through my phone.

“Yeah, that’s why I want to wait two months. I want to be sure.”

“Harry…”

“Just make sure everything is ready for tonight.” I said, watching how Emma’s classmates entered the airport.

I ended the call and saved my phone in my pocket, without waiting for my sister to finish speaking. I leaned against the wall looking for Emma, between all people, with a glance. I crossed my arms over my chest. I spotted Emma among all the people. She looked at me and gave me one of her beautiful smiles.

She approached Mr. Richardson and spoke to him. She pointed at me and he turned to me. He watched me for a few seconds and then said something to her. He hesitated, and she spoke to him again. He nodded and she smiled. She took her suitcase and walked towards me, with that sweet but devilish smile on her lips.

She approached me and I smiled. She left her suitcase next to mine. I opened my arms and she hugged me. I cradled her against me. I loved the feel of her delicate little body next to mine. Her breath against my neck as her small hands found the way to get to my curls and entangle them in her fingers.

I looked up and saw Trevor staring at us. I frowned and gave him a glance. He looked away. A groan escaped my lips. I took Emma's hand tightly. I took my suitcase, Emma took her suitcase realizing that I was about to walk to the plane. The two of us started walking through the airport. I was just focused on getting Emma away from Trevor. The more I thought about it the more I got angry, the more walked faster and the more tightly grabbed Emma's hand.

“Harry…” Emma’s sweet voice spoke when we were sitting, waiting to board the plane.

I looked down at her.

“You are hurting me.” She whispered, looking her hand that was being squeezed tightly by mine.

I quickly let go of her hand. I was so consumed by my anger that I hadn’t realized that I was hurting her.

“I’m sorry beautiful.” took her hand to my lips and kissed the palm of her hand. She smiled at me.

Minutes later we could boarded the plane. I circled Emma’s waist with my arm. We’ll arrive an hour before Emma’s class. Carefully I checked her hand, making sure I hadn’t damaged her.

“Harry, I’m okay.” Emma assured me. She settled into her seat, her head resting on my shoulder as her small hand rested between mines.

I opened the apartment door and leave my suitcase by the door. Emma came after me. She threw her bags on the floor and lay on her stomach on the couch. I rolled my eyes. I walked over to Emma. I took her in my arms and sat her on my lap.

“You have to dress up.” I whispered against her hair.

“What?”

“I’m going to take you to a place.”

“Harry… I’m tired, can it be tomorrow?”

“No, now go change.”

She stood up and I gave her a slight push to get up the stairs. She went up stairs reluctantly. I listen as she was looking in the closet for something to wear. But seconds later she went downstairs.

“What should I wear?”

“Hmm… What about that navy blue dress?”

She nodded and went upstairs. She was too tired to pick something to wear. She also knew that the navy blue dress was my favorite. I waited in the living room, giving her time. The message from my sister telling me that everything was ready made ​​a smile appeared on my lips.