Chapter 2

She

Harry's P.O.V

That week the boys and the girls were talking about the ice skating competition. I tried not to heard the conversation. My heart crushed in my chest every time I heard the name Emma. God, could it be possible? In my dreams she had skin white like snow, beautiful green eyes and light brown hair.

I wanted to jump with joy. Could it really be her? The girl that I have been loving for the past three years? Pathetic, no? Being in love for three years with the girl that appears in my dreams.

That week I went to sleep early and woke up very late. I needed more time to see her. I needed her. It was like an obsession. She was in my mind all day and night. That was absolutely pathetic. But I shouldn't be anticipating our encounter... maybe she is just a dream. Maybe she won't fall in love with me... maybe she will just search for a little fame.

I want to return to the past and search for her there, try to be happy from the beginning; but in my dreams- when I met her- she had a boyfriend. A guy named Troy that only played with her heart.

"Calm down Harry," I whispered to myself. "You don't even know if she's the right girl."

"But you wish she is." The voice in my head said.

Edited by @ItsZoha

I sighed, frustrated. We were going to the competition. I was just sitting there, with my head resting against the car's window. I tried to ignore everyone, I didn't want to listen to them about her, making my heart race. She was just a dream.

"But you wish she is real. You wish to have her by your side... you wish you can do what you do in your dreams." 

I shifted in my seat, crossing my arms over my chest. I want her to be real, I want to kiss her, tell her that I love her. I know it's pathetic to be in love with someone that you don't even know, but I can't take her out of my mind. She was all that was in my mind. No matter if I have a girlfriend or if I tried to forget her. Sometimes I just didn't want to wake up...

I didn't notice it when we arrived. I went out of the car and walked with them but looked at my shoes the whole time. I only looked up when I realize that a man was talking to my sister.

"You must be Gemma," he said.

"And you Derek," my sister said.

He nodded and smiled, showing a bit of his teeth. He guided us to our seats. The stadium, if it could be called one, was full of people with huge signs and vibrant banners. They screamed names of some of the competitors. I stared at Derek, remembering I had dreamed of him. I  could also see Emma's parents and siblings. If they were real... was Emma too?

My heart skipped a beat. I felt nervous just like every time I saw her my dreams. I sat down in my seat, I was very anxious. I could see a lot of people with posters that read "Emma and Logan".

I was getting more and more desperate. I felt how everything inside of me was moving. I wasn't even paying attention, I only wanted to see her.

I wanted to know if she was real. Hug her just one time. I just wanted her scent to fill my lungs. I just wanted to hear her voice once... I can't live in dreams anymore. Three years in love...

When, finally, the voice from the loudspeakers said "Emma Smith" my heart began to race. I saw her entering the ice rink, taking the boy's hand in hers and I could see her green eyes. Her eyes were innocent and deep. It was her. Her skin, her hair, her smile, her eyes... all of her was beautiful. She was real.

The music began to fill the place. Her moves were light. I was in a kind of trance, I just saw her. Every little move that she made, every inch of her. How she skated on the ice, how she flipped. I was hypnotized by her moves, her smile and her eyes.

Everybody was clapping. They were just smiling. And for a moment our eyes met. I felt how we connected, as if the air was filled with electricity. Those seconds while we looked at each other seemed to pass in slow motion and then she smiled at me.

They went out of the ice rink.

"That was amazing." Gemma said, hugging her.

"Thanks," she said hugging my sister.

The next one to hug her was Safaa. One by one they went to hug her. And when it was my turn my nerves were killing me. I hugged her and her scent filled up my lungs. Her body attached to mine, just like in my dreams.

"It was amazing," I said.

"Thanks," she whispered.

Even though the hug only lasted for a few seconds, I felt how everything inside of me was shaking; I felt so happy. She was real, the girl of my dreams. And I love her, more than anything.

Edited by: ItsZoha