Chapter 27

Secret place

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke to feel a piercing look on me. I felt fingers going over my face and striking my curls. I opened my eyes and I found Emma's beautiful blue eyes staring at me. I take her hand to my lips and gave her a little kiss on the palm. She sat on the bed and intertwined her fingers with mine.

"Come with me." She whispered as she stood. She pulled her hand to follow her. I put on my shoes and shirt and we walked out of her room.

Still holding her hand I followed her down the stairs, walking down the halls, until we reach the glass door. She opened it and we went out to the garden. We kept walking, passing by the pool, walking among the trees at the end of the garden. Passing through the bushes of roses and white and pink lilies. We arrived at a wall covered with vines with orange and white flowers. She moved away the vines revealing a door. She pulled the handle and the door opened.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Trust in me?"

"Of course."

"So just keep walking."

We walked out the door. We started walking through the forest, down a path and walking down more and more, until we couldn't see the big house. The path was uneven and full of rocks, mud and logs. The more we went further into the forest, the more the sunlight was scarce. I held Emma's hand tightly as she guided me through the path between the threes. The sound of running water came to my ears. Emma stopped and a waterfall and a lake were in front of us.

"It's beautiful." I whispered.

"I know." She said sitting on the floor, hugging her legs.

I sat next to her and I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her cheek.

"What are you thinking?" I asked after a minute.

"Lots of things." She whispered.

I bit my lip nervously, wondering what might be going through Emma's head. There was so much that could be in Emma's head. Maybe she would break with me. Maybe she would not want to know about me. The more I thought more I got overwhelmed.

"I love you."

When the words came out of her lips I felt a relief running through all over my body. I sigh.

"I love you too."

We stood there watching as the water fell. Enjoying the cool summer breeze. The drops splashed us and she had her head on my shoulder.

"Wanna swim?"

The water completely surrounded my body as I moved my legs and my arms, pushing me. I swim to the surface. I pass my hands over my face and shook my hair. I felt a couple arms around me and she buried her face and on my back and then rested her cheek. I felt her warm body pressed with mine. Unconsciously I smiled and turned around. I moved my fingers over the silver bracelet on her wrist. I rest my forehead in hers. I hugged her by her waist. She smiled.

I look at her eyes and in one swift move I took her lips between mine. She responded the kiss. I pressed her more against my body. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my legs. I had one hand on her waist and the other on her neck. I could feel the beating of her heart against my chest and my hot skin.

I ran my tongue over her bottom lip asking for permission. She opened her mouth. I felt my body temperature rose higher and higher. She let out a groan from deep in her throat, I let got her lips and I put my lips on her neck, leaving wet kisses.

"I could stay here forever." I said running a finger over her bare soft skin.

"Me too... But we have to return." She said looking at the sky, where the sun was going down.

I helped her stand up. We put our clothes on and started walking back to the house. Emma's laughter echoed in my ears. I walked behind her grabbing her waist, with my chin resting on her shoulder.

"Harry! We'll fall down!" She said between laughs and I kissed her cheek.

When we were back in the house. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and I said goodbye to her. And then hug her and tell her I loved her, after that I left the house. I knew I had to go with Gemma now and explain everything that had happened the day before. I knew she was mad at me, especially when no one found Emma.

And indeed when I entered the house she was there, waiting. When she saw me she said nothing, just raised an eyebrow as if to say "You going to tell me what happened?". I sat beside her and rested my head on her shoulder and sighed. She started rubbing my arm, comforting me. I closed my eyes tightly; I was afraid and wanted to cry. Yea, Emma returned, but I almost lost her...

"I forgot my car keys and my phone, so I told Emma to wait for me in the living room while I go for them." I started to say, Gemma reminded quiet. "When I entered the recording room Alina was there. She started to say a lot of things that I didn't hear. I grabbed my keys and my phone and I slid them into my pockets. She took my arm and started to speak, but I was so lost in my thoughts and in Emma waiting I did not pay attention. I asked her to let me go but she grabbed me tightly."

"I try to wriggle out of it, without being rude, but she insisted on clinging to my arm. And after a moment I had her lips on mines. I was in shock. And it was until I hear the sound of something hitting the wall that I pushed her away and I saw Emma, ​​with her big green eyes crystallized. She started running and I followed her. I started banging on the door of the room where she was locked up."

"I was standing there for an hour. Until she came out. And when I tried to explain she left me and went away. I just sit there, with my back against the wall. I tried to call her but she did not answer. When Logan called me asking if she was with me, I knew something was wrong. Then I called you and you told me she was not with you. And it was there when I went to her house. And when I saw everyone looking for her, was when I locked myself inside me, thinking about what might had happened, imagining the worst."

"And then when Dylan came in with her in his arms, almost asleep, I realized the damage he had done to her. Simply I can never forget her face, the look she gave me. That look tortured me the rest of my life."

"Well what you have to do is don't hurt her ever again... That's the way this will never repeat again."

"I don't want to lose her." I said burying my face in my sisters' neck.

"I don't know, I don't know."

"You think she forgive me?"

"Yes I do. But she's scare like you."

"Of what?"

"The same as you. Be changed. That you leave her. Do the whole thing over again..."

"That will never happen... Unless she wants."

"But she doesn’t know, so as you know she will never leave you."

(Thanks for reading! LOVE YOU! xoxoxo keep commenting, voting and reading. I will always uptade at this hour. Unless it's weekend or I'm on vacations)