Chapter 10

Twins souls

Harry's P.O.V.

Reluctantly I climb out of bed. I'm still shock because the dream that I had some minutes ago. I go out of my room with my mind in blank and lifeless gaze. I even know how I go downstairs without falling down.

I enter the kitchen and sit in front of the table muttering a 'good morning' to my mother, while she's busy making breakfast. I lean my elbows in the table, and putting my head in my hands. I take a deep breath. 

"Is something wrong darling?" My mom asks putting a plate with food in fronton me.

"I just... Have a weird dream." I whispered, moving the fork in the plate. I'm not hungry.

"What to talk about it?" She asks.

"Mom, dreams can come true?" I ask after some minutes in silence. 

"Well, that question is being asked from the boy who worked at a bakery and now is an international star." She responds with a smile, without stop looking at what she's doing. 

"No... I mean the dreams that you have when you sleep."

"What did you dream?"

I sigh heavily. 

"Well, since like three years ago I have been dreaming with a girl, but I didn't know her. I never knew why I was dreaming with her, because I had never seen her in my life... And then she scales from my dreams and appears in my life." I say desperate. 

My mom frown, trying to understand what I just confessed her.

"Maybe you are destined to be together or something, and that's why she came out of your dreams." She answers not very sure about her words.

I thought about what my mother just said for a moment. I'm so confused. I shake my head trying to clear my mind, it could be possible? Emma and I were really destined to be together? The questions without answers roam in my confused mind. 

Emma's P.O.V.

Logan helps me to sit in one chair. He takes off my skates of my feet while a doctor with a first aid kit walks towards us. I was so confused and dazed for what happened to me. What I felt don't have an explanation. And why I thought about Harry?!

The doctor sat next to me and gently ran his fingers over the wound while inspecting. He opened the first aid kit and pulled out cotton, impregnating it with alcohol. He landed it on my wound and I groaned and I bit my lower lip to keep me from screaming. 

"It should be better to take you to the hospital; you'll need a couple of stitches. It seems like the edge of the skate blade had hurt you." He says. 

Logan put my shoes on and then helps me to stand up and walk to his car.

Half an hour later I was sitting on a stretcher in the hospital, waiting for a doctor to come. Desperate because of the pain I start to push the button without stopping, calling a nurse. 

A nurse, small and with her grey hair pulled into a bum, appeared frowning with the doctor following her he was tall, with white skin but a little suntanned. With eyes like honey and a beautiful smile. I stared at him a couple of seconds. He's like twenty five.

Logan raised his eyebrows with a smirk in his lips, while the doctor smiled at me.

"Okay Emma... I will four stitches in your wound and you will be okay." He said smiling.  

I grimace when he was sewing up my wound. When he finished he put a bandage around my heard. He looked into my eyes and smiled at me.

"If it hurts just take a Tylenol. That's all."

He exit the room and Logan send me a mischievously gaze.

"Don't you dare to think..." I whispered.

"Okay, okay... C'mon I will take you to your house."

He helps me to climb of the stretcher. I jump in the car with him and he drive to my house. In the entire trip he was talking about the handsome doctor, I just laugh and shake my head no. 

"God Logan, I will never thought that you were in the other side." I say winking.

He frowns. 

"You know that I like women." He protested.

"But you talk so much about the handsome doctor that it's seems like you don't."

I giggle and he returns his gaze to the road while driving. I juts could stop form laughing. I really make him silence with my comment. I press my forehead against the window and just start to see the landscape through this.

After almost one hour in the car we arrived my house. And obviously my mom's reaction when she saw me wasn't the most calm. She forced me to sit down and interrogate me, asking me a hundred of time "Are you okay darling?"

It was obvious that being the small one, and the only girl, my parents and my brothers were always overprotecting me. Sometimes it was awkward and annoying, but the rest of the time it has its benefits. I didn't want to think about how my father will react when he returns home and find me with a big wound over my eyebrow. 

Logan, which was sitting next to me, was laughing in silence of my overprotecting mother. I hit him with my elbow and whispered "you are under suspicions, maybe you are bisexual" making him to shut up immediately. 

After some minutes, when my mom was calm down, we sat on the couch to watch some TV. Logan and I were joking around each other until I heard the words "Harry Styles" coming from the TV. I turn to face the TV. 

The picture of him was in the screen and again that electricity was running through all my body. My heart skips a beat and my breath began to race. What the hell is this?