Chapter 8

She and only she

Emma's P.O.V.

When we arrive the house I run upstairs to my room. I felt awful. Everybody has played the same old game with me, the same fucking game. I go under my bed's sheets, with bother on take my clothes off. I cover with the sheets, only leaving a little space to breath. I didn't want to cry. I was furious and my blood was boiling.

I know that if I go out of my room I will probably fight with everyone in my way for a stupid thing, maybe I will break a jar or make a hole in the wall, and I will be punish. In that moment I really missed my little boy. He was always for me.

Yea, I was his aunt, but I took care of him for a year and a half. I love him like son. When he was born they gave him to me. Meredith, my brother's wife, was very sick. They took her to a hospital in Los Angeles and she didn't return until Aiden was one year old.

So, don't matter what they say, he is mine.

I knew that I would never calm my emotions down until I break the wall with my fists, so I decided to close my eyes to try to sleep for a while.

The noise on the door being opened wake me up. I look at the clock. '10:26 pm'. I turned to face the door, but there wasn't anybody. I felt how the bed was moving. A small bump was moving towards me. Aiden sticks his head out of the sheets.

"Hello." He says giving me a hug.

"Hi sweetie." I say.

"Why were you crying?" He asks putting his little hand on my cheeks.

"It was nothing... And, if you saw me crying, why did you decide to come five hours later?"

"Tom said that I don't have to bother you." He excuses.

"You never bother me."

He smiled showing me his little baby teeth.

"And, should you be sleeping right now?"

"Mommy and daddy went out and said that I have to stay here."

"Okay. But it's too late and you have to go to sleep." I say

"I don't want to go to my room, there are monsters."

"Aiden there are no monsters." I laugh.

"Don't laugh!" He made a moue.

"Okay, okay. You can sleep here."

He smile and cuddle against me. I hug him and kiss his forehead.

"I love you Aiden." I whispered.

"I love you too."

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the kitchen, with a cup of tea in my hands. I was staring at the wall, immerse in my thoughts... Immerse in her. I took a sip and put the cup down in the table again.

"Harry?"

I turn my head and saw my mother standing in the kitchen's door, with her arms cross over her chest.

"Mom." I mumble.

"What's happening Harry." She ask sitting in the chair next to me.

"I just can't sleep." I say.

"I know you. You were acting weird all day. Something is happening to you. You never act like this when you visit me."

"I don't know... I'm only distracted."

We stay some seconds in silence. I was staring at the cup of tea and felling the vapor softly hitting my face.

"It's a girl, right?" She asks.

"Hum... Yes." I admit.

"I knew it. I know you." She gives me a smile and I returned it.

"So... It's Emma?"

"Mom! How...?"

"Gemma told me that you talk about her all day and you are nervous around her." She interrupts me.

A half smile appeared in my lips. When I think of her I just smile like an idiot.

"So, when I will meet my new daughter-in-law?" She asks smiling and easing an eyebrow.

"Never mom. She does have a boyfriend." I sigh.

My mother frowns. She crosses her arms and looks at me.

"Show her that you're better." She says giving me hope.

I think about that for a minute. She was right. I knew that Emma's relationship with Troy wasn't going well. And I can use that to my favor, though I know that is not right.

I drink the tea left in the cup. I have my mother a kiss in her cheek before going upstairs to my old room. I stay there while I visit my mother. I climb into bed. I stare at the ceiling.

I was all night sinking in my thoughts, debating how I should conquest Emma, I knew that I have to be his friend first, but I want to know her. To know if she is like in my dreams. Not in her appearance, but in the emotional way and the way she is...

(Thanks to everyone that reads and votes. love you! Please continue voting and comenting in the chapters that you like xoxoxo)