Chapter 17

Nothing is what it seems...

Harry’s P.O.V.

Emma spent all the time gently stroking my hair while chatting with the others. I made circles with my thumbs in her waist and let her sweet scent intoxicated me. Several times I kissed her cheek again. I played with the fingers of her free hand as she rolled my curls in the fingers of her right hand. All watched us with wide eyes but their voices showed no astonishment or surprise.

I hide my face in her neck, covering my face with her brown hair. I liked having her like this, in my arms. I could stay like this forever. I breathe her scent as I feel her soft touch in my skin. I could feel the rhythmic pounding of her heart, to the beat with mine. I closed my eyes, with my face hidden on her neck. 

After a couple of hours she had to go and although I wish I beg her to stay ... But what excuse did I have? Eleanor force Alina to go while I was sitting in the coach without saying anything. The smell of Emma was impregnated in my clothes. I sighed. I still could feel the touch of her fingers brushing the back of my neck. I shuddered.

"So... You are not a couple?" Liam asks.

"No..."

"It seems like you are." Niall says.

"Nothing is like it seems..." I whisper.

"Well if something has become clear is that the two of you are just crazy about each other" Perrie says getting a spoon full of ice cream into her mouth.

"And you look cute together." Zayn says squeezing my cheeks.

"Of! Harry finally fell in love!" Louis screams. "My baby is growing up." 

"Well, you have a date with her tomorrow." Danielle says giving me my phone.

My eyes widen, it looked like they were going out of their sockets. A date? With Emma?

Emma's P.O.V.

I got home and after giving my mother an explanation of why I didn't tell her that I was going to Liam's place I go to my room. I left my bag on the floor. I left my bag on the floor. I stripped off my clothes and put on pajamas. Aiden came running to my room. With difficulty he climbed into bed and then sits on my lap.

"Hi." He says.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I ask watching the clock, which marked nine-thirty.

He smiled. I kissed his cheek and hugged him. He let out a small chuckle. I got out of bed, with Aiden in my arms. I left my room and walk toward his. I put him gently in his bed, cover him with sheets and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night." I whisper.

"Good night." He responds yawning. 

Back to my room, I took my phone and saw I had a message from Harry. I flopped on the bed and bit my lip nervously.

"Wanna go to the movies tomorrow? X :)"

My heart raced. I started to bite my lip harder. I moved my fingers on the screen, thinking what to answer.

"Sure... But I have practice." That was what my fingers typed. 

"Then I will pick you up after your practice ;)"

I pressed my lips to keep me from screaming.

"Okay. See ya tomorrow :)"

"Good night beautiful"

I smiled and left my phone on the nightstand. I went to bed and, with a stupid smile; I fell asleep ... With him reigning my dreams.

Harry's P.O.V.

The truth was that I'm not sure about this. I knew I would do something awkward and ruin this. I sighed and I pass my hands through my hair and climb out of my car. I saw the large building in front of me. I walk with hands in the pockets of my pants. I entered and the security guard greeted me. I returned the gesture and walked while biting my lip, because of the nerves.

I arrive to where the ice rink was. I sat on a bench, in the top. Emma could not see me, but I could see her.

"C'mon! Don't be scare!" Logan screams while laughing.

"I wouldn't be afraid if you had not dropped me fifteen times!" She said skating to the other side of the rink.

"I promise that I will catch you this time." He says trying not to laugh.

"Ha! From long time ago I don't believe in that kind of promise from you!" She said as she fixing a little the shorts she was wearing.

"C'mon don't be a baby!"

"I'm not a baby! You are an idiot, that's the difference."

"Okay... Okay. Stop complaining to me and skate..."

She sighed and then giggled. She slid smoothly across the ice. Taking more speed with each slip. Logan grabbed her by the waist and released her into the air, spinning. Then caught her and left her on the ice.

"I told you that I would catch you!"

"You could catch me fifteen times ago." She says laughing. 

She skated toward the exit of the rink and disappeared from my view. I just sit there for a few minutes while watching Logan skating side to side of the ice rink... I hope Emma appeared but she did not appear. I stood there waiting. What if she goes? A lump appeared in my stomach at the thought of this possibility.

A couple of taps on my shoulder made me turn around. Emma stood there with the hair a little soak from the shower. Wearing shorts and a simple white blouse. With her beautiful, sweet smile on her lips. I smiled.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes."

I took her backpack and she mumbled a "thank you". I slide my hand next to hers, intertwining our fingers. She squeezed my hand. We got to my car, I opened the door and she climbed in. I walk towards the driver's side, putting her backpack on the back. I got into the car and started the engine.

The turned to look and she smiled. I smiled back. This would be the best afternoon of my life...