Chapter 21

A bad feeling -part 2-: I would never let someone hurt you.

Harry's P.O.V.

The dinner continued normally, although I saw that pervert guy staring at Emma many times. I was sitting next to her, holding her hand under the table and stroking it with my thumb. I felt how my heart was racing just by being there next to her. Everybody raised their cups of wine at the same time, making a toast. And he was staring at Emma with that pervert smile of his in his face while he took a sip of the red liquid of his cup.

After dinner we went to a larger room where a slow and soft music enveloped the place. The light was dim, but it was enough to see the Emma's big blue-green eyes. Interlinked her hand with mine and gave her a short kiss on the lips. Her small hand fit perfectly in mine. And her thin, delicate fingers fit perfectly between mine.

"Would you let me this dance?" I whispered and winked.

She nodded. I took her to the center of the hall, under the lights, where some couples were dancing. I put my hands on her waist and she put her arms around my neck. I smiled and she smiled me back. She started stroking my curls. I pressed my forehead to hers as we moved slowly to the rhythm of the soft music. Her green eyes on mine. She closed her eyes while she let me guide her.

"They are looking at us." I whispered.

"That's not true... They are looking you." She answered.

The more I pressed her body on mine and buried my nose in her hair, inhaling her sweet scent of vanilla. I knew all were watching us, but I did not care. This was a perfect time with her and I would not let anyone ruin it ... I felt a tap on my shoulder and I groaned between my teeth. I looked up and I saw him... The guy who doesn't take his pervert eyes off Emma. I winced.

"Can I have a dance?" He said with that mischievously smile in his lips.

I saw Emma and she nodded. I kissed her forehead before leaving with him, reluctantly. I looked that Emma had uncomfortable smile on her lips as she spoke with him. My senses were more alert than ever. I had that feeling running through my body, filling me with electricity and adrenaline. I looked carefully every move he did. One of his hands on the lower back of Emma, ​​too low for my pleasure. She replied, uneasily, all the questions to him. Meanwhile, I was dancing with a cousin of Emma.

"You are jealous, no?" She said and I looked to her.

"No... I just love her." I whispered.

"He's like Kirsten's boyfriend."

"'Like'?"

"They are like a couple... But they are not... Everyone says that he is a womanizer." She whispered.

I continued dancing with her, looking out the corner of my eye each movement of James. When the song ended the girl smiled before I went to where Emma was. I hugged her with all my heart and she buried her face in my neck. Her scent flooded my lungs. Her body pressed against mine. Her heat with mine ... Just perfect.

"Want a drink?" She asked in a mumble.

I shook my head yes and I let her go. I saw her walking to the kitchen and disappeared behind the door.

I started talking to some of her cousins. My hands in the pockets of my pants. A chill ran through all my body. Again that bad feeling running through my veins. I felt the need to be with Emma ... To protect her. I started looking for James with my gaze... Do not want him to get too close to Emma. I searched for him and I didn't find him... I don't see him here, in the hall... He wasn't here, he wasn't here! Another chill run through my all body and that feeling in my veins. I excused myself whit Emma's cousins and I walked to the kitchen. Emma was taking too long...

I opened the door and all seem to happen in slow motion...

James with a hand taking her hands over her head, with the other on Emma's legs, trying to kiss her and she struggled. I taking James by the collar, getting him away from her. I wrapping my arms around her, protecting her. He standing up and taking a menacing step toward me. I glaring at him, putting Emma behind me. My breathing is noisy, adrenaline in my veins and my right fist ready to strike the first blow. Emma's aunt entering the kitchen and wondering what happened. James responding a cold "nothing" before going out of there.

"I think we should go." I said and Emma nods.

I opened the car door and help her to buckle her belt as her trembling hands would not let her. She was all the way sinking in her seat trying to hold the sobs. We arrived at her house ... No one was home; everyone was still at the party. I took her in my arms. I went upstairs to her room. I carefully leaved her in the bed, removed her shoes and helped her to put pajamas on. I lay down beside her after take off my tie and shoes, putting my arms around her body.

"I would never let someone to hurt you... I love you. Nobody will ever hurt you. I will always take care of you." I whispered while she felt asleep in my arms.

(I know that I didn't update yesterday but I did not have wifi... so I couldn't do anything. I'm sorry. hope you like it. Keep commenting, voting and following me. I love you xoxox)