Chapter 55

¿Dream or reality? -Part 1-

Harry’s P.O.V.

I left my phone on the bed and left the room. Emma was sitting on one of the couches in the lounge area. I looked at her and I knew it was better to fix things before her anger make her ignore me. She hugged her legs and had a slight frown on her forehead.

“What happen?” I asked sitting next to her. She made a face.

I wrapped one of my arms around her waist, pulling her to me. I made Emma sit on my lap and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

“You know I hate when you hide things from me. It is assumed that there are no secrets between us.”

“It isn’t a secret… It’s a surprise.” I whispered against her ear.

I stroke the skin of her cheek with my nose and then down to her neck. Emma smiled. I knew I was tickling her. I kissed the beauty mark on her shoulder and lifted my face.

“You’re purposely tickling me.” She complained with a smile in her lips.

“Me? I’m doing nothing.” I said brushing my lips against her cheek.

I lowered my lips to her neck kissing, sucking and biting. Emma moaned softly and I smiled.

“Stop it Harry!”

She laughed and I smiled.

“And what was that you had for me?” I said to change the subject.

Emma leaned a little taking a small black box. She handed it over me and put her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder, as I opened the little gift. The black cap fell to the floor and a black clock with gold was seen. Black and gold. Emma's favorite colors.

Once I asked her why she liked those colors instead of blue, purple, orange... or pink, like any other girl. She told me that life has black problems but golden light in the dark. I didn’t understand her, but didn’t ask again.

I took it out of the box and put it on my wrist. Emma grimace.

“I didn’t know what to give you and when I saw it carefully thought of you.”

“Because of the black or the gold?” I asked looking it.

“For neither of them. When you see what I mean you will understand.” She kissed my cheek.

See? Emma is so simply weird sometimes...

“Can I go to bed know?” I asked.

Emma nodded. The two of us walked into the room. I turned off my phone. Then I’ll check the messages and calls. I went to bed and covered myself with the thin sheet. Emma closed the curtains, blocking the sun. Then she climbed into bed and snuggled against me. I closed my eyes, leaving myself go with sleep...

I opened my eyes. I wasn’t asleep anymore and I was ready for what would happen. Emma was sleeping next to me, using one of my boxers and a simple short strapless blouse. I looked at the watch on my wrist. Five o’clock? Five o’clock! It was late. Too late. I got out of bed and quickly search through my bag for the clothes I had packed for today. Black jeans and a white button up shirt. I rolled up the sleeves and unbutton the top two buttons. It was too hot for that.

I approached Emma and shook her shoulder. She growled, but she woke up. She looked at me with worry in her eyes.

“Is something wrong Harry?” She asked. I shook my head no.

“No. We’re late, get dressed.”

She rose from the bed. I pulled out a black sundress from Emma's suitcase. I gave it to her and she went to the bathroom, yawning. I sat on the bed. I waited for Emma to get out of the bathroom. I looked at the clock that Emma had given me; I looked it carefully, remembering Emma’s words. If it was not for the black or for the gold, why it had remembered me?

Emma went out bathroom using black dress, with her hair in a braid that was falling down her shoulder. She put on gold sandals. I took her hand and practically dragged her out of the house. The sun was setting behind blue sea. The sky was tinged with orange. The warm wind blew our faces. Emma's fingers intertwined with mine perfectly. We sat at the seashore.

I put one of my arms around Emma's shoulders, hugging her. She rested her head on my shoulder. We stayed a few minutes in silence. The ocean waves were crashing on the sand, creating a beautiful sound. Emma caressed my left hand with the tips of her fingers. My heart was pounding hard against my chest. Emma's caresses left me breathless.

“I have something for you.” I whispered. She looked at me.

I reached into the pocket of my pants. I took the small object in my hand. I took Emma's hand and left the small object on her white skin. Emma looked down and was shocked to see the small object in her hand.

She gently took the object between his fingers. She looked at it closely. She looked at me with her eyes wide open.

“What’s this supposed to mean, Harry?” She asked when finally the words came out of her mouth.

“What you think it means.” I responded.

Our faces were a few inches away. I could feel her breath gently crashing on my face. Her eyes looked blue next to the sea. She smiled and giggled. Emma approached me, taking my face in her hands. Her lips took mine and kissed me. But that kiss was full of various emotions. I smiled. I hugged her and Emma broke the kiss smiling.

I took the ring and gently put it on the ring finger of her left hand. Emma had a cheek-to-cheek smile on her lips. I stood up and took her hand, helping her to her feet. She wrapped her arms around my neck...

(Hello!!! DO NOT believe that because they are getting married that's the ending the novel (that's sooooo silly and unrealistic) I'm still missing about 10-20 chapters to write. Still a long way to go. Thousand thanks for waiting for my updates :$ hahah. love you! xoxox. KEEP COMMENTING and voting and reading. See ya in the next chapter ;) )